Any updates to put containers back?

Posts for SD2D Ideas, Discussion and Bugs!

Play it here https://www.gevanni.com:3000/

Any updates to put containers back?

Postby broforce1 » 11 April 2021, 14:51

EDIT: nevermind there were added again, thank u eric gurt. I dont think have problems with that anymore lol, i and i dont wanna complain above eric's head though.
Last edited by broforce1 on 7 September 2021, 07:26, edited 5 times in total.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: EGurt make Containers GREAT AGAIN

Postby Da Shaaark » 11 April 2021, 21:26

Did he really remove the regular containers? Good. Finally a first smart decision he took against matter farm makers. Now players will have to interact with the map and other players more to create matter sources inside their bases and it won't be as easy as before to make the matter farms. Maybe the game will become more alive and friendly since people will interact with each other more. It should aslo reduce the lag right? And it makes the game harder which is a good move too. Hard games are best games.

broforce1 wrote:the game is getting Harder for no purposes

Even most of the SD players agree

I don't agree. Can you people stop being p*ssies? Easy games are for weaklings and people with bad taste.
PB2 is dead, SD2D is stillborn, PB3 is doomed

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby that161isgoody » 11 April 2021, 22:11

Da Shaaark wrote:Did he really remove the regular containers? Good. Finally a first smart decision he took against matter farm makers. Now players will have to interact with the map and other players more to create matter sources inside their bases and it won't be as easy as before to make the matter farms. Maybe the game will become more alive and friendly since people will interact with each other more. It should aslo reduce the lag right? And it makes the game harder which is a good move too. Hard games are best games.

I don't agree. Can you people stop being p*ssies? Easy games are for weaklings and people with bad taste.

I feel like everyday you just get dumber and dumber. Not every game has to be insanely hard to deal with because someone is a "p*ssy". A game is made to have fun. Some games are easy because they try to be engaging. A game isn't fun when you get killed by viruses and cubes and Quickies and Octos. That's not fun, and makes people pissed off. THAT is why people make bases. And I agree with broforce here. The game is becoming harder and harder for little to no reason. Was removing conts a good idea? Maybe not. Was making a retarded post about it with sh*tty opinions, and mostly padded up stuff that's just there to make the post longer, made by some retarded 10 year old who lives in his aunts basement neccesary? No. Now, have a great day.
"Man will be man. But Monke is supreme"- Goody, 2018
that161isgoody
Recruit

Postby that161isgoody » 11 April 2021, 22:37

Da Shaaark wrote:
that161isgoody wrote:I feel like everyday you just get dumber and dumber. Not every game has to be insanely hard to deal with because someone is a "p*ssy". A game is made to have fun. Some games are easy because they try to be engaging. A game isn't fun when you get killed by viruses and cubes and Quickies and Octos. That's not fun, and makes people pissed off. THAT is why people make bases. And I agree with broforce here. The game is becoming harder and harder for little to no reason. Was removing conts a good idea? Maybe not. Was making a retarded post about it with sh*tty opinions, and mostly padded up stuff that's just there to make the post longer, made by some retarded 10 year old who lives in his aunts basement neccesary? No. Now, have a great day.

Lmao, typical p*ssy response of a person who doesn't know what real fun is. I had absolutely no problems with octos, cubes and other bugs. The only really annoying mobs in the game is people like you. You should problably move to some other game which would be even easier than SD2D. Try some PEGI 3 games maybe? Btw you really sound like a kid or just extremely retarded person. How old are you fr?

Just because you don't have those problems, doesn't mean nobody else will. And last time I checked, you f*cking sucked at SD. SD isn't hard in terms of the shooting/defending side at all. And I understand that fun is subjective to the person. Out of both of us, you're looking the most immature here. Again, fun/difficulty is subjective. What's hard for you, may be easy for me, or vice versa. Now, have a great day.

Oh and, you can ask anyone else in SC my age. I ain't comfy putting this in the forums or in PBC.
"Man will be man. But Monke is supreme"- Goody, 2018
that161isgoody
Recruit

Postby Knight Athoriiz » 11 April 2021, 22:52

Da Shaaark wrote:Lmao, typical p*ssy response of a person who doesn't know what real fun is. I had absolutely no problems with octos, cubes and other bugs. The only really annoying mobs in the game is people like you. You should problably move to some other game which would be even easier than SD2D. Try some PEGI 3 games maybe? Btw you really sound like a kid or just extremely retarded person. How old are you fr?

That sounds like a lie. You obsess over new players, yet you banish the actual regular players of the game by calling them "p*ssies." For one not only does that drive down your image, it also only insults the people who are just here to have fun and build. Challenge isn't always necessary for someone to enjoy it.

Other people just trying to play being "annoying mobs?" How fitting from the same person who built this majestic little thing approx a week ago. https://gyazo.com/77db046b5bcf3b828ad2e7770b5f3154 Not to mention, you say you left but I still see you raiding and killing in-game under a different alias each time. Do you not realize that what you are doing is inherently a part of the game dying in the first place?

Age has no relation to the topic. You are being dull and biased, talking people down condescendingly as you always do. Do you think that helps yourself or anyone else? You're clearly acting very defensive against anything and everything and always trying to redirect the topic. Do you have something to hide?

Oh, and for your information just incase you try to use the same "point" against me and try to deflect, I am 16.
16, and apparently much more mature than you ever will be. Such a shame.. but that's just what you enjoy, isn't it? Attacking everyone else, making them angry. It's just for your entertainment. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HATE ME" I recall you saying. like an entitled child who thinks they're hot sh*t. You are truly the lowest of the low.

Then again.. what can I expect from someone with a profile picture of Gawr Gura, and the name "Da Shaaark"? Don't ever try to f*cking educate the community, because you do not deserve any kind of place as a teacher. You never learn in the first place.
I am the storm that is approaching.
Knight Athoriiz
Recruit

Postby Ghost581 » 11 April 2021, 23:56

Da Shaaark wrote:Did he really remove the regular containers? Good. Finally a first smart decision he took against matter farm makers. Now players will have to interact with the map and other players more to create matter sources inside their bases and it won't be as easy as before to make the matter farms. Maybe the game will become more alive and friendly since people will interact with each other more. It should aslo reduce the lag right? And it makes the game harder which is a good move too. Hard games are best games.

sir as someone that has over 300~ hours put into a Dark Souls game, its really good to have games that are not like Dark Souls that are completely against you so you can just relax and not try dodging everything that a game throws at you cause it can stunlock you to death and if it does that you can recover at your own pace instead of having to keep an eye on that one sneaky mob that changes attack direction as soon as you try healing to hit your fragile character and even somehow uses their attack to lunge further at you even though its not part of the attack animation or having to fight 3 things at once to make sure that you dont die and having to time everything taking into account the random berserk mode one of them can activate to skip a wind up to an attack and kill you while you should had been safe by quickly swinging their dagger against your tank build armor which causes you to comically fall off the cliff cause you were one step too close to it and die having to start all over again from that one checkpoint thats 2 areas back cause you forgot to kill the mini boss that was mid way through the last one but you couldnt fight it cause you were chased by the mobs which could catch up to you if you stopped running and casually entered the fog gate and proceed to stunlock you to death cause you didnt equip that one ring that gives you that one invincibilty frame that would give you that one i-frame that was required to not be hit by that fast cheap shot attack by the mob while entering that would save you from getting hit which would cancel the whole action and get you killed or trap you cause the game decided to make them brick walls and have them swing at you while you stand there getting hit one after another leaving you with no options other than to be forced to watch how your character dies to getting stunlocked by peasants with funny poise breaking broken swords.

Really, if youre going to be comparing SD2D/ wanting it to become similar to franchises like Dark Souls, Cuphead and other hardcore unforgiving games i have only one thing to say to you;

the X is on the upper right corner, just press it and go play any other game that fits your want for unfair AI advantages versus players and dont bring that to a 2D sandbox game made by a developer that makes casual games that arent ruthless towards players unless they want to make it hard for themselves. You can always just make a pull request on github which includes no dirt to make the game truly hardcore and have players spawn in and farm their own dead bodies for matter and eachother, lets see how fun, hard and not for p*ssies the game will be with all the mobs raining down onto players continously and anyone who whines about it is a p*ssy, weak and has a bad taste in games. Thats basically what youre asking the game to become. A barren, dead, laggy mess cause of malevolent players abusing craftable stuff that can impact the server performance plus destroying any progress the players make on making the map habitable and mobs freely flying out of the air and rain that kills everything continously looming over the map. Sounds fun doesnt it ?

Yet again i ask you, why do you raid ? Nobody's as fixated on destroying a peaceful hub for players which even ex-raiders go to with no intentions of destroying it, but protecting it. So why do you raid when everyone who was able to do it while theres multiple players online that are against them has stopped and joined everyone else in preserving the peace and help harvest all the new stuff available and expand the base which has yet to be acquired cause people like you who still raid ? Worst part is many of you have stopped coming in with your names but started abusing the anonimity of being a Star Defender, causing everyone to be forever more paranoid towards the same newbies you are "trying" to "protect from us", while also doing it mostly when nobody else is online, which is ironic since we're apparently the weak ones. Youre just being a nuisance to the whole SD2D community by doing that.

Ghost581
Recruit

Postby Gashadokuro » 12 April 2021, 12:50

You shouldn't say 'Make (x) Great Again' because it's racist linguo.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby astrodex pl » 12 April 2021, 13:59

i can agree this game is getting worse and more stressfull im dying alot and raging alot because of stupid tr*sh added to this game like worms and octos and yeah old matter container are better
My purpose makes more sense when i look at insanity around that world
astrodex pl
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby broforce1 » 12 April 2021, 15:01

lol gbhhhhhhhhhhhh
Last edited by broforce1 on 7 September 2021, 07:26, edited 2 times in total.
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby TheMeteor » 13 April 2021, 02:33

This is wonderful. Everyone wants you to fck off <3
TheMeteor
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Longbow Mangudai » 13 April 2021, 06:26

Wow, this is... I don't know what to say.
Longbow Mangudai
Recruit

Return to Star Defenders