【Information】About the User-defined Modded Plazma burst 2

【Information】About the User-defined Modded Plazma burst 2

Postby yi en » 2 April 2020, 10:18

Ahem, time to bring this thing up.

.: User-defined Modded Plazma Burst 2 Information Station :.
aka, some minimal modifications about PB2 stand-alone files.

Rules to use this thread:
    Make sure your modding is obeying the CoC (code of conduct), supposed the .swf files is safe, no malicious codes inside that will trigger the virus or multiplayer security system will make user banned. Failure to do so will received a quick ticket of ban.
    Every time you are going to submit the swf file, don't just post it in this thread instead open a new thread and post it as the examples there.

Rules to use when you try to download the modded version:
    You are not eligible to use the modded client version in Multiplayer section to prevent you are getting banned in whatsoever reason.
    You are only eligible to play in single player (campaign or custom maps) by using those user-defined modded PB2.
    If you experiencing some bugs in that files, feel free to report to me.
    If you don't know how to use swf files just please click me.
    Use the modded client at your risk if you got the source are not from this thread, specially not posted by me.

Guides to read this post:
Every time a new approved modification swf files will be in a new post.
Each post will notify you some tags, such as (skins), (gameplay), and (debug).
(skins) is mainly focused on changing skins, such as VOiD's. I believe most of them are belongs to this categories.
(gameplay) is mainly focused on changing the whole levels in campaign mode.
(debug) is mainly focus on debugging plazma burst 2 gameplay, such as giving the map statistics, enemy hp and others as output, etc. Not recommended to use in multiplayer as it may get you banned.

New updates will implemented soon.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Return to Custom Skins & Mods