【Example】Plazma burst 2: VoiD FE version (updated)

【Example】Plazma burst 2: VoiD FE version (updated)

Postby yi en » 26 April 2020, 18:13

This thread is created for another guide to modders who had made a big update which will changed the whole thing desperately or a continue of the dead modded PB2 series. From this I will take Plazma Burst VoiD 1.2.4 as the example of continue of version 1.1.7 by another people.

Credit to Super bird for that post, modified by me to match the information.

First: Link the old version of the thread so everyone knows that which modded pb2 are you continue with/ big update with.
I would start the format.

==================================

Previous Update History: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=24082

Title: Plazma Burst 2: VoiD FE version
Author: Fergus Sayadi
Tags: skins
Multiplayer Supported: -

Description:
The Plazma Burst 2: VoiD is an unofficial skin and name mod of Plazma Burst 2. The game contains new skin variations and names for the Usurpations, the Civil Security, some slight modifications for the Marine (he has no name change though), the Androids, small changes to the vehicles, and background updates.

Some of the skin models (and names) have not changed at all such as, Proxy, Noir Lime, the Falkoks and the Corvette. The soundtrack and graphics have been changed, and the latest update allows the Marine to have Proxy and Noir Lime helmets as well as having improved armor.

Screenshots: (Dimension size: 800x400px will be best, each skinned plazma burst 2 should introduce few images:)

You can compare the old and new version to see the big difference.

As you see, this thread had been given a sufficient reason that why it appears in a new thread —— which some people would like older version meanwhile some others prefer the new version. That's why I don't want users to remove/replace the old version of files.

Download link: (if you have various version of it, just put them all. Mind that any malicious code found in your .swf files will result into a ban ticket.)
Version 1.2.4 community release: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7426w6o1p8dpam3/Pb_void%25281%2529.exe/file
(in this case, he provided .exe file and used mediafire as uploading center. I tested it and it has no harm to computer thus I reused the same link from Super birds.)

If you doesn't know how to play the .swf files click me.

*this information is needed to be copied at the below line of every single new thread submission. just copy the whole line inside the code and paste in last line.*
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=185&t=23985]If you doesn't know how to play the .swf files click me.[/url]

This is a must. Otherwise your thread could not be approved.
Last edited by yi en on 28 April 2020, 13:54, edited 1 time in total.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Re: 【Example】Plazma burst 2: VoiD FE version (updated)

Postby Super Bird » 26 April 2020, 19:10

Hey you plagiated my topic,also with wrong tags and wrong author >:( if you don't know details dont say it,im laughing of Ergus,NOT ERGUS,FERGUS!!! & NullVoid

Super Bird
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby yi en » 27 April 2020, 05:48

Super Bird wrote:Hey you plagiated my topic,also with wrong tags and wrong author >:( if you don't know details dont say it,im laughing of Ergus,NOT ERGUS,FERGUS!!! & NullVoid

Not sure what are you talking about, but all I do is borrowing your examples to make one of the sample how other people should post the modded PB2 files. And about the author, I checked through the .exe files and found that the pb2 is modded by that guy so idk about the "wrong tags and wrong author".

Anyways, I had already credited to you for the findings, so what do you want :>
yi en

Postby Super Bird » 27 April 2020, 12:07

yi en wrote:
Super Bird wrote:Hey you plagiated my topic,also with wrong tags and wrong author >:( if you don't know details dont say it,im laughing of Ergus,NOT ERGUS,FERGUS!!! & NullVoid

Not sure what are you talking about, but all I do is borrowing your examples to make one of the sample how other people should post the modded PB2 files. And about the author, I checked through the .exe files and found that the pb2 is modded by that guy so idk about the "wrong tags and wrong author".

Author is mean MOD AUTHOR!!

Super Bird
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby yi en » 27 April 2020, 12:33

Super Bird wrote:
yi en wrote:

Author is mean MOD AUTHOR!!

ah, so you mean the current version of mod author is not Ergus, right? or who else?
then, let's talk about who the hell is Ergus Ayadi, which had shown in loading screen.
yi en

Postby astrodex pl » 27 September 2020, 10:05

My purpose makes more sense when i look at insanity around that world
astrodex pl
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Return to Custom Skins & Mods