{{NOT-APPROVED}}[REMOVAL REQUEST] silent phoenix-os

{{NOT-APPROVED}}[REMOVAL REQUEST] silent phoenix-os

Postby lostmydollar » 22 December 2017, 18:19

[A]
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting a Map Approval Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Map Approval Rules: YES
- I have confirmed that this map is currently approved: YES

[B]
- Map Name: Outside Space
- Map ID: silent phoenix-os
- Link to Map Page: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=silen ... &id=481739
- Link to Map Demo: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=silent%20phoenix-os

[C]
- In a few words, why do you think this map should not be approved?: unfair, copy of existing map
- In detail, why should the map not be approved?: to start off the base of this map is egrw1. approval of this map violates the fourth approval requirement (it states that evey map should not look like something approved before). secondly it's kinda unfair how players can teleport between demensions to avoid other players' shots and fall damage. they also can use the teleport to sneak on players which is not cool too (in this current map. not saying that sneaking is something that should not be allowed in approved maps). players in dimension 2 have unfair advantage over players who are in dimension 1 especially if there is a huge ping difference between players.
- Any other comments: no
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Re: [REMOVAL REQUEST] silent phoenix-os

Postby lpzimm » 23 December 2017, 02:02

I don't think teleporting is unfair, all players have access to it. I'd like to see some experiments with ping though, you raise a good point there.
lpzimm
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby wreak » 18 February 2018, 16:10

Looks too similar anyways, it should have it at least some design differences.
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Lyte » 25 February 2018, 11:41

My problem with this map is that it took no effort. Anybody could have made this map in 5 minutes. It was made during a time when new map making mechanics were added, so it was essentially a race to use the new mechanics and get a map approved. Silent Phoenix won that race. It sucks to lose an approved map, but I think silent phoenix would be okay with deleting this map, under the premise that (he/she?) would make a new map with the same teleporting mechanics and an original build, not just a copy and paste of eric gurt-railwars. Added that there would be a large chance that the new map would be approved. I think everyone would be happy with that.
Lyte-Traps
Lyte-Traps2
Lyte-Traps3
Lyte-Traps4
Lyte-Traps5
Lyte-Traps6
Lyte-Traps7
Lyte-Traps8
Lyte-Traps9
Lyte-Port
Lyte-Race
Lyte
Recruit

Postby AI Robot » 28 February 2018, 04:35

You can hold down E just to lag somebody who may not have a decent computer, I played it a few days ago and saw somebody complaining about it lagging because somebody was holding down E.
Spoiler: Show More
You thought you were going to see something here?
AI Robot
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Agent York 2 » 2 April 2018, 23:55

As an old player, it shoulden't approved. The whole point in that map is think well on how you going to use your ability to teleport in a rails map since rails is pb2's most challenging weaponary....but just because it has teleporting in approved and its the same as eric gurt-railwars1 doesn't mean it should be unapproved....have fun for once like jeez.

Agent York 2
Recruit

Return to Removal Requests Archive