[Removal Request] silverteen11-offblast2

[Removal Request] silverteen11-offblast2

Postby Stryde » 27 November 2017, 23:58

[A]
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting a Map Approval Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Map Approval Rules: YES
- I have confirmed that this map is currently approved: YES

[B)
- Map Name: Offblast: Second Offense [MP]
- Map ID: silverteen11-offblast2
- Link to Map Page: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=silve ... &id=571401
- Link to Map Demo: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=silverteen11-offblast2

[C]
- In a few words, why do you think this map should not be approved?: Unpopular, unmarked pushers on side of map
- In detail, why should the map not be approved?: Map has been hosted 5 times since June of 2017, and the map developer himself doesn't like it, but keeps it approved anyways.

This map has 3 ratings in the past 4 years, and 1 of the ratings is from the map creator.

And if it being unpopular simply isn't a good enough reason to unapprove it, there is this requirement:

And this wall, likewise on the other side of the map in the other team spawn, is floating and is not tied to any ground fixture via background textures

I would also like to point out with this area of the map that there are white arrows to signal to players that the gameplay is pointed in the direction of the arrows.

However, when you try to jump to the top of this structure, there are no white arrows, and you are sent flying back into the gameplay, but will die because of impact with ground

- Any other comments: This map doesn't need to be edited because it doesn't meet the requirements. IF the map owner doesn't like it, and no one has played in the past year, why keep it approved?

Stryde

Re: [Removal Request] silverteen11-offblast2

Postby Silent Aurora » 30 November 2017, 17:12

Map has been unapproved, topic locked.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Return to Removal Requests Archive