[Removed] ace trinor-sniper

[Removed] ace trinor-sniper

Postby Stryde » 26 November 2017, 22:58

[A]
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting a Map Approval Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Map Approval Rules: YES
- I have confirmed that this map is currently approved: YES

[B]
- Map Name: Sniprix
- Map ID: ace trinor-sniper
- Link to Map Page: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?s ... nor-sniper
- Link to Map Demo: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?s ... nor-sniper

[C]
- In a few words, why do you think this map should not be approved?[: Does not fit map approval criteria, all walls can be penetrated by a sniper rifle
- In detail, why should the map not be approved?[:
According to the requirements for map approval,
This map can only be played in DM or TDM mode, thus breaking one of the main requirements needed for maps to be approved.

All walls on this map are 4 pixels thick. The sniper rifle can easily penetrate 4 pixels. On other maps, this isn't a problem, but since all walls on ace trinor-sniper are 4 pixels thick, it's very easily to get, quite literally, sprayed through walls without seeing.

A sniper bullet shot through 2 4 pixel walls.

- Any other comments[: This map was edited once before when it was able to be hosted in COOP mode to remove the spawnkilling that could possibly occur, as shown by the screenshot directly above. This map should not be constantly edited by a staff member to make it fit approval requirements, when it was already edited previously and didn't meet requirements after it was edited. IF someone is to edit it, it should be ace trinor. Not someone else, who wants to try and keep as many approved maps as possible in a game where there are over 200+ approved maps, and only ~50 of them are probably played on a biweekly basis.

Another complaint if someone was to edit this map: you have a map approval system now (in beta I guess), you will find another map easily to replace this one.

Stryde

Re: [Removal Request] ace trinor-sniper

Postby DoomWrath » 28 May 2018, 23:53

Map has been removed from approved list.
DoomWrath
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Removal Requests Archive