[Approval Request] dandamage-sniper

[Approval Request] dandamage-sniper

Postby Dandamage » 9 February 2018, 22:20

[A]
- To the best of my knowledge, the following map fits all requirements to be approved: YES
- The following map contains no unfair hidden features: YES
- The following map contains nothing against the PB2 Code of Conduct: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting a Map Approval Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Map Approval Rules: YES

[B]
- Map Name: .: Dark Gauss :.
- Map ID: dandamage-sniper
- Link to Map Page: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=dandamage-sniper
- Link to Map Demo: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=dandamage-sniper

[C]
- Give a brief description of the map: Two highly trained teams meet at the center of a base, and one leaves alive. Very simple gameplay, with only gauss rifles, pistols, grenades and defibrillators. Fits up to 16 players.

- Why you think the map deserves to be approved: First of all, the map was tested and all of the times it was played the users thought the map was familiar but at the same time had something distinguishable from the others (admittedly because of the gun choice and odd lights). It has many places to take cover, it is perfectly fair, allows many approaches from going through the middle, to going from below, going above, or reaching the middle and changing the route. There are certain camping spots that were created on purpose but all campers can be killed. The comment heard most often is that the map looks good and that just jumping around is fun enough when you are bored. To make the map a bit less generic, as the title says, the map is slightly dark at certain spots but you can see enough to shoot at the enemies.

- Any other comments: This map makes use of the newly implemented weapons and skins, but does not use any of the new triggers added with this specific update.
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Re: [Approval Request] dandamage-sniper

Postby lostmydollar » 9 February 2018, 22:27

looks great. except for maybe this thing

if i was you i'd remove lil bastards from the map. and maybe gauss rifles too. would let it be a laser fighting map. im not sure if laser wars can be approved tho
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby Dandamage » 10 February 2018, 02:24

Honestly, I thought about making this an asymetrical map without the Gauss gun, but I decided to leave it for another day. Plus I really like how the name "Dark Gauss" sounds. Thanks for the rating and the review by the way.
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 16 February 2018, 14:38

Nice map
I would suggest to remove the crossfire and also make the laser rifles to be very limited in the map like 2 to 4 max because if many players are using this gun at the same time it might cause lag
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Postby Dandamage » 18 February 2018, 03:44

@kiriakos

What do you think about removing the beam weapons and leaving only the Crossfire? I want a secondary weapon to be in the map and leave only two guns.
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby gani » 18 February 2018, 07:41

cool map! (pls don't give ban warning)

2000-2018
gani
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 18 February 2018, 14:09

Dandamage wrote:@kiriakos

What do you think about removing the beam weapons and leaving only the Crossfire? I want a secondary weapon to be in the map and leave only two guns.

Thats not a bad idea.In that case i would suggest the pistol cs-pro , rate of fire is good and damage is good for a secondary weapon.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Postby Dandamage » 18 February 2018, 18:51

Updated the map. Removed the beam guns and replaced the Crossfire secondary weapons with Correction Nine standard pistols (blue).
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Return to Approval Request Archive