My Operation blackout Series Story (Part 3) and other parts

Feedback & Ideas about Custom Maps.

My Operation blackout Series Story (Part 3) and other parts

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 3 December 2019, 19:10

Part1 Later in the future (Before invasion after theres aliens and marine came and stuff) You joined a Team called (The Anti-Alien forces) You became the hazmat Your mission was About to KILL all the aliens and the mess that created things (You wasn't born but you was created from a machine) You was sent on earth with a friend (Later in they created a base) They went on their mission found a military Person and terminated all the aliens (after that) They used a boat 2 of the ally's got shot by a unknown person Luckily he didn't kill you After that you went on the base and Worn a new armor and Gloves other things Went on another mission Part 2:You found 2 ally's Avre and civil boss You traveled all across the town until you found a danger zone Found a alien mother and zombies other stuff Part 3: You got infected and got in coma after missing a step on the poison water And you found allys [[Note:The story has endings] Part 4:You are his friend Name:Rick and you found jack And killed him Part 5:(Coming soon) :D

also forget Read the spoiler
Spoiler: Show More
The characters had gas masks and if you see some dont have means they are infected Hows the air poisoned? the nuke created it so yeah
Last edited by Kiriakos Gr96 on 12 December 2019, 11:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post.
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: My Operation blackout Series Story (Part 3) and other pa

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 12 December 2019, 11:36

Topic moved to the right section
Also MoatazGlobal3 avoid double posting.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Return to Custom Maps