Preview Editor

Give us your feedback about the Level Editor! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Preview Editor

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 2 June 2020, 20:51

An upgrade to the preview that essentially lets you edit normal map previews. Easier to implement things like text and helps you to create that perfect thumbnail you want for your map, possibly with additional options as well. Maybe even a more complicated editor that allows you to make entire previews from scratch! This will probably work best with custom images, but an easy way to do this is just to allow users to add approved decors onto their preview.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Re: Preview Editor

Postby Girl_Power » 2 June 2020, 21:17

Hm, good idea. Sometimes when I take a picture with f1,f2,f3 or f4, the picture will be blurry so I have to find that "sweet spot" where the image will be clear. Preview Editor will be an interesting feature to add.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Re: Preview Editor

Postby yi en » 4 July 2020, 08:33

I would say, it will work best if you can just upload a picture to the server and make it as your thumbnail.
Of course, it will take more manpower to check if the image is appropriate or not.
But imo it will paid well then. (maybe you can just include the imgur image link and make PB2 catch the image cache with it if you afraid of storage outrage)
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Return to Level Editor