Attachable light to movable

Give us your feedback about the Level Editor! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Attachable light to movable

Postby milenko1 » 12 February 2020, 15:36

Hello, i have an idea which would help all level editors.

In Level Editor attachable light option should be added, example level designers would be able to make flashlights or even more also this would be very useful for elevators.

milenko1
Recruit

Re: Attachable light to movable

Postby broforce1 » 16 March 2020, 08:28

I think we can do this by triggers, if you wanna do it so by triggers, flashlights can be done by a decor and flip it and rotate it with a gun by using triggers, we can make an trigger activated if one of the gun shot, for example the flashlight is off but if you keep holding shot button will keep lightning but of you leave the shooting button it will turned off cuz if the infinite triggers so it would be very ez to do it bro no matters, maybe we can add a trigger that will include like this for example

light > attach light 'A' with gun 'B'

light > attach light 'A' with movable 'B'

this might help a bit for your idea, but still we can do it by triggers or you can do it by triggers too.
and the trigger idea on "other ideas" section to give them a good idea for this if you want too.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby nightmar » 23 March 2020, 02:15

I might be mistaken but I think the reason this doesn't exist is because it's not possible in pb2. In pb2.5 maybe it will be a feature
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Super Bird » 24 March 2020, 16:33

Great idea,i know how to do this now.
Because we dont have this parameter,create decoration door,draw a door with lighting then upload it,then in true door parameter atach decor door to normal door and make normal door invisible.Done!

Super Bird
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Level Editor