Collaboration Maps

Give us your feedback about the Level Editor! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Collaboration Maps

Postby alj99 » 6 April 2019, 14:28

The ability to collaborate to create maps with other players without the use of passing your maps and wait for your friend to do something. The following are the functions.

Regarding the id and the database of the map
1:The person can create a map using the "create collaboration map" option to ask other players to agree to
collaborate on project which is found beneath the your maps section and is an entirely new section "collaboration maps" i call it.
2:If the player has agreed the map is no longer consider as "his/her" rather as "their" map and is officially
considered as a collaboration map
3:The person can invite another player to collaborate as long as a majority of the players agree with it
4:The first and last name of the map id and map name can be changed as long as a majority of players agrees with it,
5:A "Collaboration" map can create a password for the map to prevent burrow accounts to use it, thus messing
around with it
6:When creating a password the majority of people must vote when creating it and the people who collaborated
MUST be informed of the password even if they know how the password
7:There should be a live chat for the collaboration map which is automatically turned on if the person opens the
page
8:Comments and map source should be heavily debated by the people who participated in the collaboration
9:The rest of the options in that aren't mention in the Editing base will be considered trivial and leave the matters to the people who participated in the collaboration

YES I KNOW VERY POLITICAL anyway this ain't all of what i have in mind (supposed to have a special functions for level editor sections something similar to a multiplayer but editing and testing are both automatically updated and literally a multiplayer editing and testing
Hello.
alj99
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Return to Level Editor