New Text option for Maps idea

Give us your feedback about the Level Editor! Or have an idea? Post it here!

New Text option for Maps idea

Postby Konjina » 8 August 2017, 13:38

Hello, i will show you my idea and im think you like it. All of us know a option in trigger "Show text 'A' in the chat with color 'B' " but that everyone can see.

This option will be in trigger "Show text 'a' in the chat to player 'B' ". That will show a text only for one player which one slected in trigger. I think this option be a helpful for maps.

P.S Sorry if i make mistakes

Konjina

Re: New Text option for Maps idea

Postby Starwars7 » 14 August 2017, 22:42

Konjina wrote:Hello, i will show you my idea and im think you like it. All of us know a option in trigger "Show text 'A' in the chat with color 'B' " but that everyone can see.

This option will be in trigger "Show text 'a' in the chat to player 'B' ". That will show a text only for one player which one slected in trigger. I think this option be a helpful for maps.

P.S Sorry if i make mistakes

Also, "Show text 'A' in the chat to team 'B.'"
Ever had one of those days where everyone you meet in ranked likes you?

Yeah, me neither.

Starwars7
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby mrnat444 » 15 August 2017, 00:06

How would you select the text format/color? Maybe a HEX color code/number before the text in parameter A? there is currently a way to do this actually
mrnat444
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby GiraRay » 15 August 2017, 11:01

mrnat444 wrote:How would you select the text format/color? Maybe a HEX color code/number before the text in parameter A? there is currently a way to do this actually

Or a pop up
http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=giraray-riddle1&id=826345
GiraRay
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Eternal Dorkness » 17 August 2017, 15:07

mrnat444 wrote:How would you select the text format/color? Maybe a HEX color code/number before the text in parameter A? there is currently a way to do this actually

That could be solved by a C parameter being added to PB2's level editor. It would also solve a lot of other trigger option ideas.
Eternal Dorkness
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Level Editor