Skin Editor for ALE (+ More teams for TDM)

Give us your feedback about the Level Editor! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Skin Editor for ALE (+ More teams for TDM)

Postby Buzzard 1 » 1 December 2015, 08:43

So obviously like all other ideas, this is for PB2.5. But anyways, it should be possible to utilize the game's skin editor for ALE purposes, like making your own enemy character to use for Singleplayer for your story, or for co-op multiplayer for specific teams (i.e. custom CS skins for Civil Security, and custom Usurpers for Usurpation Forces team.)

TDM should also be compatible for other teams, not just Red Team and Blue, we should able to utilize other team numbers such as Black or White Team for the matches if Eric decides to make skins for those other colored teams.

But yeah, it would be nice if it was possible to make custom enemies by the use of the game's skin editor. What do you think?
Buzzard 1
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Skin Editor for ALE (+ More teams for TDM)

Postby NNC » 1 December 2015, 13:38

Buzzard 1 wrote:So obviously like all other ideas, this is for PB2.5.
^ speculations

Buzzard 1 wrote:we should able to utilize other team numbers such as Black or White Team
If you mean a possibility to replace Red and Blue teams depending on hoster's (or map author's) preference, then yes.
If that's just "add more teams to TDM", raising the total number to 6-8 for every match, then nope, as TDM wouldn't be different from DM.
~~~~
NNC
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby ustopable » 1 December 2015, 13:51

You can read one of his replys or tweet in twitter that he will allow level editor skin editor

I think he mean is that there should a white suit and a black suit for those
I
Off topic: is your picture lily from tekken?
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Buzzard 1 » 1 December 2015, 22:41

NNC wrote:
Buzzard 1 wrote:So obviously like all other ideas, this is for PB2.5.
^ speculations

Buzzard 1 wrote:we should able to utilize other team numbers such as Black or White Team
If you mean a possibility to replace Red and Blue teams depending on hoster's (or map author's) preference, then yes.
If that's just "add more teams to TDM", raising the total number to 6-8 for every match, then nope, as TDM wouldn't be different from DM.

I meant just make the teams compatible, the creator has an option to choose which two teams he would like to use for the game type.
Buzzard 1
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Level Editor