Faster or slow gameplay pacing for pb3?

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

fast of slow gameplay for pb3

fast
64%
slow
36%

Total votes : 11

Faster or slow gameplay pacing for pb3?

Postby broforce1 » 14 August 2022, 13:50

heres how it should be in my opinion:
-fast gameplay that doesnt have anything that affect it
-new mechanics to learn useful to use like selfboost
-gameplay mechanics that doesnt make the player weaker or less resistant
-useful for both singleplayer and multiplayer
-not too different from the previous games but at least still enjoyable if its gonna be new stuff if not then it should be the same and not changed

----------
in pb2 u had like gameplay mechanics such as swords with self boost was the most useful thing i have learned to use in multiplayer which made this game really unique to learn about, so i hope i can find some unique stuff bout pb3, what makes pb2 a fun game cuz its fast paced game that u dont have to reload but u can like just shoot forever and u if u learned the game well then u can like use selfboost in a way that is fun.

pb fttp was the first game introduced, despite that it wasnt including so many things that pb2 did it was still had a very quick gameplay, but in pb2 it does the same thing but even better since u got self boost, i must admit that self boost might be intentional but it was something, now im not really sure bout pb3 and how its gameplay is going to be hence the new mechanics like reloading, slopes, breakable walls, etc) will be differnt of course, will be slow or fast?

-------------
so now i ask u will u prefer fast gameplay or slow gameplay? u can either vote or if u want u can explain further why.
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: Faster or slow gameplay pacing for pb3?

Postby Nozzle » 14 August 2022, 14:11

i choosed slow one, cuz why not, i can't even explain why by myself, because i didn't understand even by translating it, sorry if i force to write more about that, just i didn't understand what did you mean, thanks
We do a little waiting for pb2.5/3.

Nozzle
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby broforce1 » 14 August 2022, 14:20

Nozzle wrote:i choosed slow one, cuz why not, i can't even explain why by myself, because i didn't understand even by translating it, sorry if i force to write more about that, just i didn't understand what did you mean, thanks

example on other games, half life for example focuses more on the story telling and adding more cutscenes and whatever, but doom has no much focus on story but instead focus more on letting u gang bang enemies with no long stop station like cutscenes, pb2 was a mix btw but it was more close to fast entertainment, i think i dont have to explain tho what's is fast or slow gameplay, if pb3 gonna have slow gameplay then its gonna be full of cutscenes and tactical movement where u have to reload and whatever but if its fast then there will be less cutscenes and u wont have to reload and thats what is similar to pb2.

and all what i suggested tho was that mechanics that makes the player faster and not slower.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Nozzle » 14 August 2022, 14:39

broforce1 wrote:
Nozzle wrote:i choosed slow one, cuz why not, i can't even explain why by myself, because i didn't understand even by translating it, sorry if i force to write more about that, just i didn't understand what did you mean, thanks

example on other games, half life for example focuses more on the story telling and adding more cutscenes and whatever, but doom has no much focus on story but instead focus more on letting u gang bang enemies with no long stop station like cutscenes, pb2 was a mix btw but it was more close to fast entertainment, i think i dont have to explain tho what's is fast or slow gameplay, if pb3 gonna have slow gameplay then its gonna be full of cutscenes and tactical movement where u have to reload and whatever but if its fast then there will be less cutscenes and u wont have to reload and thats what is similar to pb2.

and all what i suggested tho was that mechanics that makes the player faster and not slower.

thanks man, now i understand what you mean, i didn't even made a mistake imo, so i vote for slow, cuz i love slower gameplays, actually slow-middle and slow, i wonder how pb2.5/3's cutscenes will look, also DAMN, pb2.5/3 got some euphoria lmao which i actually supposed to create a topic about that but probably somebody did it instead of me

oh ok let's stop at this point, let's talk about why i love slow gameplays:

1. It's because i don't have any other fun irl stuff, only pc games lmfao, so i might be bored by fast gameplay
2. it's because it is interesting, just like gta IV, the gameplay was slow-middle or idk, like that, so i liked it, hoping on pb3 will do the same, oh but you know what? i don't hope for that, im sure this will happen, since some realistic features been added so yeah, i vote for slow gameplay.
We do a little waiting for pb2.5/3.

Nozzle
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby pb dman » 18 August 2022, 17:41

Uhh depends on how you define ''slow/fast gameplay''
I like playing approved maps fast, but this also removes the need to use your brain since 90% of what you will do is just quick reactions and muscle memory.
I think PB3 could use something more ''slow'' making the gameplay feel more strategical but make it too much like chess and I don't think anyone will like it xd.
Playing PB2 since 2015!

pb dman
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby alj99 » 20 August 2022, 07:50

I'm talking about more into the combat gameplay itself. Things like cutscenes aren't really part of the combat part.

Almost all approve maps are immediate examples of a "fast gameplay."
If i were to say, fast paced gameplay more or less refers to highly reactive gameplay, move swiftly and make on-spot decisions. Niru dm, matrix snipers, slow-mo rocket are fast gameplay i think.

Once you do coop though, things get really slowed down forcing fire and cover stuff.

Pb2 is mostly fast gameplay maps, default settings are really compatible with it.
Hello.
alj99
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Return to Feedback and Insights