Pb2.5/3 Useful things, which is must be added+few questions

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Pb2.5/3 Useful things, which is must be added+few questions

Postby Nozzle » 21 May 2022, 11:31

PB2.5/3 Multiplayer:

1. A thing that will be very useful, to not lose good community by toxic players, is: ignoring toxic players

Some people wants it, pb2.5/3 should have this, if you press on his profile in tab, like: i[color=#FF4000]gnore this ( player )'s messages, then his messages wont appear on ur screen, so people will continue having fun.

2. A prone mode: better controll's suggestions

Mode1: if you press ( shift + X ) then you will be toggled into prone mode, and the same with reversed version.

Mode2: Holding ( X ) will make you toggled to prone mode, same with reversed version, but ( X ) can be toggled.

3. CO-OP Map making.

If you gonna make map together with friends, then there should be added new thing, the wall made by admin for example, will show, who created the wall, trigger, etc.

PB2.5/3 SIngleplayer: Prone mode, other things, been already suggested, i have no idea what else to add.

Alright im kinda done with useful things, now let's go to questions.

1. Why some few people, think that steam's community is toxic?

2. When PB2.5/3, will be come out? ( share with ur opinions please, it's interesting )

3. What gamestore, this will be actually released in?

4. How many, years PB2.5/3 will live long? ( share with ur opinions )

5. Will PB2.5/3 be a popular game?

6. Is there anti cheat been added? ( For PB2.5/3 )

That's all.

PLEASE, DON"T BE MAD AT ME FOR GIVING SUCH QUESTIONS, IM JUST INTERESTED
We do a little waiting for pb2.5/3.

Nozzle
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Pb2.5/3 Useful things, which is must be added+few questi

Postby alj99 » 21 May 2022, 13:11

Nozzle wrote:1. Why some few people, think that steam's community is toxic?

Idk why you would think that tbh, but i have no idea myself either. If you consider Steam itself as a community, i think it's the wrong perspective, it's too broad since Steam is essentially just a platform that holds multiple sub communities. It's not a social platform either.
And there's no specific demographic either, the only thing everyone have in common in steam is that we all play games...
But i digress next.

Nozzle wrote:2. When PB2.5/3, will be come out? ( share with ur opinions please, it's interesting )

My random guess: 5 years.

Nozzle wrote:3. What gamestore, this will be actually released in?

Not decided pretty sure, could be steam or on Eric's own site for all we know. Steam itself has some downsides, you'd have to hope the game is fairly popular enough to get into the front page but there's also the tax to consider.
I think i remember Eric talking about support for controllers and probably even mobile. Pb3 in Xbox and PS5? lol maybe.

Nozzle wrote:4. How many, years PB2.5/3 will live long? ( share with ur opinions )

With a game that is literally community driven, it's going to last a good while. Although Eric may have to create a decently sized update every three to one months depending on the current content.

Nozzle wrote:5. Will PB2.5/3 be a popular game?

No idea, I personally admit that i sometimes worry how Eric will advertise the game.

Nozzle wrote:6. Is there anti cheat been added? ( For PB2.5/3

Think so, especially in ranked matches, it's best to act quick against cheaters.

I'm personally more curious about the community workshop.
Hello.
alj99
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Re: Pb2.5/3 Useful things, which is must be added+few questi

Postby Nozzle » 21 May 2022, 14:09

alj99 wrote:
Nozzle wrote:1. Why some few people, think that steam's community is toxic?

Idk why you would think that tbh, but i have no idea myself either. If you consider Steam itself as a community, i think it's the wrong perspective, it's too broad since Steam is essentially just a platform that holds multiple sub communities. It's not a social platform either.
And there's no specific demographic either, the only thing everyone have in common in steam is that we all play games...
But i digress next.

Nozzle wrote:2. When PB2.5/3, will be come out? ( share with ur opinions please, it's interesting )

My random guess: 5 years.

Nozzle wrote:3. What gamestore, this will be actually released in?

Not decided pretty sure, could be steam or on Eric's own site for all we know. Steam itself has some downsides, you'd have to hope the game is fairly popular enough to get into the front page but there's also the tax to consider.
I think i remember Eric talking about support for controllers and probably even mobile. Pb3 in Xbox and PS5? lol maybe.

Nozzle wrote:4. How many, years PB2.5/3 will live long? ( share with ur opinions )

With a game that is literally community driven, it's going to last a good while. Although Eric may have to create a decently sized update every three to one months depending on the current content.

Nozzle wrote:5. Will PB2.5/3 be a popular game?

No idea, I personally admit that i sometimes worry how Eric will advertise the game.

Nozzle wrote:6. Is there anti cheat been added? ( For PB2.5/3

Think so, especially in ranked matches, it's best to act quick against cheaters.

I'm personally more curious about the community workshop.

thanks for replying lol
We do a little waiting for pb2.5/3.

Nozzle
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Feedback and Insights