Plazma Burst 2 and 3

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Re: Plazma Burst 2 and 3

Postby Hikarikaze » 18 January 2019, 09:33

Wasted Time wrote:And if the both of you have issues outside of the forums and on the official Discord then keep it on the Discord, do not bring the drama into the topic, it will only lead to more issues ahead.

I'm not even on the official Discord so I can't even have issues with this guy outside this forum. You're right that this argument is getting nowhere but it's a fact that it should've ended a long time ago and required intervention much earlier compared to now. This situation only ended up like this because it remained unchecked.

I even (humorously) reported my own post way back to try to attract the attention of any staff member that came online so that some kind of intervention would take place as the same scenario now happened at that time too and had been since then. It didn't happen then despite it being necessary.

Wasted Time wrote:It becomes your problem and is to blame when you acknowledge it and continue to keep the discussion off course. If you saw that it was going that way then you should have reported it, or merely ignored it and kept the discussion about the topic.

I was responding to the counterarguments, albeit flawed, to my own points. The entire overarching subject of my posts was about my point I made in response to the OP. If you think it was off course, you didn't read the bigger picture correctly or maybe you just simply didn't get the purpose of my counterarguments and why they are the way they are.

Of course, it doesn't help nor is it again my problem when my opponent puts the discussion to a screeching halt by repeating the same things I countered over and over again. Even my attempts to progress this discussion ended up circling back to answer the repetition thrown at me. That wasn't in my control; this topic deviated into something else and I kept my answers reined in within the boundaries of the topic with my original point in mind while specifically targeting the counterarguments presented to me as anyone in a typical debate would do and as I've always have in this style.

Wasted Time wrote:If you do want to finish the rest of this argument then bring it into your PMs with him and discuss it, if he does not wish to do that then do not discuss it any further.

To quote myself from 5 days ago:

Hikarikaze wrote:[...] there's more to this topic...that I'd rather move on to.

I was already prepared to move on for 5 days now; jdc felt the need to try to prove me wrong at every step for some reason.

I'm not going to pollute my PMs just because of him. I already countered all of his arguments and won the debate already a long time ago, so there's no reason to keep going other than for entertainment.

Also, it was a mistake to not lock this topic. Say what you want about letting people chime in on the topic but anyone that wanted to do so would've done so already. Nobody was waiting until I was done arguing to write a post.

One more thing:
Wasted Time wrote:please find something else to discuss and keep it from turning into what it currently is

If this topic is already currently what it is then it's not in progress of becoming what it is. That warning isn't valid on that ground.
User avatar
Hikarikaze
Proxy [700]
 
Posts: 796
Joined: 24 January 2014, 02:05
Location: Somewhere, just not here

Re: Plazma Burst 2 and 3

Postby Wasted Time » 18 January 2019, 16:00

@Hikarikaze, again you did not adhere to the last two notices, for this action will be taken.

3.1 Respect all users. -- 3.2 (3.2.1) Avoid free posting. -- 3.6 Do not abuse the report feature. || 6.2 When being corrected by a staff member refrain from arguing. || (REMINDER) 6.6 Staff members are not required to give warnings before a ban (You received two warnings).

I am not required to see your posts through your eyes. I will take it as how I see it in a non-biased way and if I feel as if it on the fence, then I will ask for a second opinion, in this matter, you will have action taken against you. I will not repeat myself for a third time just to give you another warning... If you couldn't get it the first two times then you obviously need time to reevaluate what you have been doing wrong.

I was trying to be lenient with the first two warnings, I even admitted that in the second one and you clearly did not catch on. You have been given a week to try and figure out if you want to keep going on as you are or to start deviating from that sort of behavior.

If you want to argue against a warning or a ban then you must take it into PMs with the person warning you or a staff member who you feel comfortable with discussing the ban. Never make the argument public, it will only lead to a larger mess for you.

@Hikarikaze This message will be sent to your site PMs, but will remain on this topic as a reminder to everyone on it.
User avatar
Wasted Time
Moderator
 
Posts: 28
Joined: 1 December 2014, 02:24
Location: Earth

Re: Plazma Burst 2 and 3

Postby Nyove » 20 January 2019, 15:38

Hello everyone! I would like to point out two critical concerns I have regarding Plazma Burst 2.

The first problem I faced playing the game is that it does not seemed to run smoothly (at least for me, feels like i am playing in 20 or even 10 FPS, even after constantly tweaking my settings and having a decent computer specifications), and honestly that really pushes me off the game. Personally for me, before we jump into introducing new ideas and concepts into the game, I really feel like it is essential to fix the game in general first.

Another issue I faced is the fact that the game is cilent-sided (the entities are not synced for everyone who is playing the same map). While that might not be an major issue for casual deathmatch maps, for map creators who like to make custom maps with modified gameplays like myself, it really hinders creative custom map making in general due to multiple unexpected issues caused by the game being cilent-sided. I really hope that Plazma Burst 2 will be server-sided so that map makers are able to make more creative maps for the general public to enjoy.

Thank you very much for taking your time to read my post. Would like to know whether any other players have similar concerns :)

Nyove
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 7 July 2016, 10:26

Re: Plazma Burst 2 and 3

Postby Resi » 21 January 2019, 02:22

Nyove wrote:Another issue I faced is the fact that the game is cilent-sided (the entities are not synced for everyone who is playing the same map). While that might not be an major issue for casual deathmatch maps, for map creators who like to make custom maps with modified gameplays like myself, it really hinders creative custom map making in general due to multiple unexpected issues caused by the game being cilent-sided. I really hope that Plazma Burst 2 will be server-sided so that map makers are able to make more creative maps for the general public to enjoy.


PB2.5 will be server-sided. PB2 will remain client-sided because the work on it is not worth it and I'll take too much power from the few servers we have.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Lite Marine [800]
 
Posts: 833
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: Plazma Burst 2 and 3

Postby GreekSholdierDARK CLAN » 22 January 2019, 20:08

The only thing i want is to not accept bad words to the game, its a huge problem that needs to be fixed long time ago. It makes you say bad words any time to your friends, familly or else makes bad to your personality. Hope that can be fixed.
User avatar
GreekSholdierDARK CLAN
Recruit
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 24 June 2018, 18:14
Location: Greece

Re: Plazma Burst 2 and 3

Postby jdc55 » 23 January 2019, 20:10

GreekSholdierDARK CLAN wrote:The only thing i want is to not accept bad words to the game, its a huge problem that needs to be fixed long time ago. It makes you say bad words any time to your friends, familly or else makes bad to your personality. Hope that can be fixed.


Bad words aren't a problem at all. It doesn't "make" you say bad words. Just simply not type bad words and problem solved. And if someone else is saying bad words then just turn the Censor on in settings. Simple. This isn't Roblox or a kid game to where your words are censored. If you have a problem with the maturity of the game, just turn gore off, and turn on Censorship.
User avatar
jdc55
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 72
Joined: 26 March 2015, 02:11

Previous

Return to PB2.5

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users