Two gun ideas

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Two gun ideas

Postby eru_ » 2 September 2018, 14:59

Will 2.5 have a shotgun that shoots around 20 to 30 bb with a very low dammage ?
Also will it be a semi auto gun that shoots once every press ? Like glock17 in cs ?
eru_
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: Two gun ideas

Postby LazyRain » 2 September 2018, 21:40

I think such big number of projectiles shotted out at the same time will cause small lag. Even if they will be small. But maybe I'm wrong. By the way, what fraction will use this gun?
Spoiler: Show More
LazyRain

Postby LazyRain » 3 September 2018, 16:26

Resi wrote:They would be also almost impossible to dodge, and they would be a lot different from the pellets other guns shoot, I mean the highest pellets a weapon can shoot is 4, what the hell.

Hmmm, it makes sense. Actually, current shotguns should shoot at least 6 projectiles in my opinion. But a shotgun with 20 - 30 projectiles from 1 shot should be pretty inaccurate and work only in close range in terms of balance. Considering this, it's length should be somewhere between C-01s and CS-DAZ.
LazyRain

Postby eru_ » 3 September 2018, 16:30

LazyRain wrote:
Resi wrote:They would be also almost impossible to dodge, and they would be a lot different from the pellets other guns shoot, I mean the highest pellets a weapon can shoot is 4, what the hell.

Hmmm, it makes sense. Actually, current shotguns should shoot at least 6 projectiles in my opinion. But a shotgun with 20 - 30 projectiles from 1 shot should be pretty inaccurate and work only in close range in terms of balance. Considering this, it's length should be somewhere between C-01s and CS-DAZ.

thanks for the feedback but what about the semi auto pistols witch shot once when you press also when you press RMB(right mouse button) it switched the fire mode to burst 3bullets mode / semi auto / full auto saferty
eru_

Postby LazyRain » 3 September 2018, 16:42

eru_ wrote:thanks for the feedback but what about the semi auto pistols witch shot once when you press also when you press RMB(right mouse button) it switched the fire mode to burst 3bullets mode / semi auto / full auto saferty

I have a better idea. It will be Super Revolver.

LMB - single shot. RMB - triple shot.
LazyRain

Postby eru_ » 3 September 2018, 16:43

Triplr shot revolver , Sounds cool but this will be allmost same to the shotgun C01
eru_

Postby LazyRain » 3 September 2018, 17:05

eru_ wrote:Triplr shot revolver , Sounds cool but this will be allmost same to the shotgun C01

It's not a problem really. The revolver has more accuracy and it's projectiles can fly longer distances, but also it has more recoil, reload speed and less rate of fire. Who doesn't want to have shotgun and pistol combined in single weapon?
Resi wrote:Burst-fire & Semi-automatic or something would be interesting to see but I don't see firemodes being good by adding every single possible way into it, Plazma Burst isn't a tactical game anyway and keeping two modes is more than enough IMO.

I'm agree, two firemods is enough and yes it's not neccessary to put in on every weapon in the game, but it may be useful for making some interesting guns. By the way, some weapons in PB 2.5 Campaign will have limitead ammo. That's a little tactical don't you think?
LazyRain

Return to Feedback and Insights