AIs

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

AIs

Postby Agent Delta » 24 August 2018, 22:59

I've been thinking about the new AI and i came up with this.What if each characters AI act differently from each other like CS ghost using more stealthy tactics like,focusing more on getting behind the player,when using long ranged weapons will try to stay out of range of the when the player is using close ranged weapons.heavy units's tactics would be based on rushing the player with heavy weapon like rockets and heavy railguns.lite unit's would use teamwork to out gun the player and ambush them,and the tactical units would do better at commanding their units if they do that.The AI would also make more funny mistakes like mistaking a player (wearing the same armor as them) as a teammate.
Saving Plazma Burst one step at a time.
Agent Delta
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: AIs

Postby Lord Russia Tachanka » 24 August 2018, 23:31

Sounds good enough for 2.5. This might be added.
I worked for Rainbow team, maked LMGs as a support for my teammates.
Lord Russia Tachanka
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Civil-Lite » 27 August 2018, 16:24

I quite like the idea, smarter AIs would actually be a lot more useful for Single Player maps. To be honest they would be better than the current ones we have already for Characters. It just might work.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby Agent Delta » 27 August 2018, 18:23

Civil-Lite wrote:I quite like the idea, smarter AIs would actually be a lot more useful for Single Player maps. To be honest they would be better than the current ones we have already for Characters. It just might work.

Lets not forget as a enemy they are going to be a bit more dicksh then before. Also so off topic i know what mech your avatar pic is i just don't remember the name
Saving Plazma Burst one step at a time.
Agent Delta
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Feedback and Insights