Visuals Overhaul

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Visuals Overhaul

Postby Resi » 11 May 2017, 10:35

Bunch of visual changes I thought.

-Bullets don't dissapear when their lifetime ends, but they loose opacity until dissapearing when that happens.
-Weapon icon on it's respective slot. For example, if I have a CS pistol, the "Slot 1" in the HUD has a small icon of the CS Pistol.
-Real-time in-game friendslist: Not completely sure how it would be opened/closed here, but I guess pressing escape then clicking a friends button would be nice enough. From here you can see friends online & offline, and talk to them real-time, even have the option to invite them. And probably seeing where they are in currently such as "In "To The Moon" in somemoon-map, USA California.", I also suggest an option to hide where you are and to change your status there for privacy purposes.
-Not being able to see the enemy's HP.
-Team HUD. At the top, replace the scoreboard with a small picture of the characters your team is using, and a HP bar below them. At the left of it, the team's score, at the right, the enemy team's characters but with no HP bar. And their score, if someone is dead, their character picture is black and white. Possibly also the weapon your teammate is currently using.

I would suggest more things, but I can't come up with them.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
Resi
Heavy Marine [900]

Re: Visuals Overhaul

Postby Missak » 12 May 2017, 12:56

This is interesting, but I think some of these ideas may not be in the game because the developer might have different ideas.

But I still find it interesting +1
Missak
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to PB2.5