Weapon sub-slots

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Re: Weapon sub-slots

Postby jeff the hacker » 11 May 2017, 13:34

silverteen11 wrote:I have suggested this before, but everyone who was against the idea did not even know what they were talking about or didn't even understand the idea at all...

So, I don't want to insult anyone, but I'll try to explain as much as I can, and if you don't understand something, then don't go against it blindly, consider asking for confirmation over how it works.

Anyways, the idea:

Some engine mark in the level editor where you can choose the amount of sub-slots that the map will have.

If you have for example 3 slots for slot 6, then you can have a Defibrillator, and some other 2 weapons modified to be slot 6, but you CAN'T have 3 Defibrillators... *Cough cough* Silent Aurora...

So basically it's a simple idea that's optional for the map creator and allows for the possibility of having more weapons at once.

nice one.
im really confused, which one to choose. the alien rifle or the AR-CS-RC, the alien shotgun or the shotgun CS-daz
probably you press a slot number and press N ( Next weapon? )
im an alien inside

jeff the hacker
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Weapon sub-slots

Postby tehswordninja » 11 May 2017, 20:04

Another one of those "why not" ideas.

I would not want to see this as a default, but rather (as you're suggesting) a map editor only thing. This could definitely be useful, so again; Why not?
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Return to Feedback and Insights