ideas for pb2.5

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

ideas for pb2.5

Postby Akziiar » 21 July 2016, 03:44

Clan tournaments, must be a certified clan, like boz or geno or gsa, everybody knows that those are legit clans.
There is then a regular tournament bracket and i dont need to explain tht. The clans in the top 5 will recieve rewards, this is what im coming up to next.

Yeah yeah, diamond legend, golden legend, thats it? Give these players some real awards. (also reset the current ranking system.) I say give them exclusive gear, like weapon skins or certain character appearance options, for example the golden legend can have a golden skinned character. This can also relate to clan tournament rewards, the whole clan will receive specific rewards and the top performers of the clan will recieve higher ranking rewards compared to the other participants in the same clan.

I dont have enough examples of what those rewards could be, but i feel like something like that should be in the game, and you guys are smart, help me out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New campaign, there are 42 levels in pb2, but id be fine with around 25 in pb2.5, at least let them be challenging.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OH HOHOHOHOHOOHH also for my first suggestion, achievements should also give awards, but i want to make this clear, no rewards should be game breaking or give anybody advantages, just subtle ( or flashy ) character appearance changes would be fine. Or perhaps with achievements they give you points and there is a currency shop? idk, just trying to give the game more replay value.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Database wipe. But let profile names be tranferrable cuz u dont want somebody taking your name, when they're not you! But other than, database wipe, THAT MEANS MAPS.
Have some fan made creations input to pb2.5, roxxarus has some gr8 stuff.

shoutout.
Ability to change gernades to explosion on impact. Hold g, and press q, that changes the gernade's explosion from being time based, to impact based. Same with the shield gernade, (hold z). Can definetly see some great team plays with that. Saving your teamate for example.
Daylight.

You already have the correct skies, just have them change based on time. 20 minute cycles. You can choose which 2 skies you want to change at x minutes. Actually let the map makers have full freedom, let them choose the complete cycles. Or not have them be cycles at all perhaps? (at x minutes change sky y to sky y^2.)

And thats it (for now).

As you can see i made this up as i went.

"Hey thats pretty good!"

no but fr tho, constructive criticism please.

Akziiar

Re: ideas for pb2.5

Postby Roxxar » 21 July 2016, 04:09

definitely not trying to promote my art here but here's some of my stuff that akzi is talking about

http://imgur.com/a/hwYc0
Roxxar
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Star Fox McCloud » 21 July 2016, 04:14

id want to take out legends list. people never have fun while tryharding to get on that useless list. have top 20 with pb2.5 tropies

Star Fox McCloud
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Akziiar » 22 July 2016, 19:54

Star Fox McCloud wrote:id want to take out legends list. people never have fun while tryharding to get on that useless list. have top 20 with pb2.5 tropies

eh i guess top 20 will work. but what bothers me is the term, tryharding. To me, tryharding is a term used by players to describe players better than them in a negative connotation. Everyone is trying, just because they're killing you doesnt mean you need to complain, get used to it.

but yeah i guess the rewards could expand to top 20.

Akziiar

Postby IcYiGodZ » 22 July 2016, 22:56

Akziiar wrote:
Star Fox McCloud wrote:id want to take out legends list. people never have fun while tryharding to get on that useless list. have top 20 with pb2.5 tropies

eh i guess top 20 will work. but what bothers me is the term, tryharding. To me, tryharding is a term used by players to describe players better than them in a negative connotation. Everyone is trying, just because they're killing you doesnt mean you need to complain, get used to it.

but yeah i guess the rewards could expand to top 20.

Well there can be special tropies made differently. I just dont want a "hall of hame" list. I just want everyone to have fun playing
IcYiGodZ
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby lee06400 » 22 July 2016, 23:10

No nned to take it out, if you're not having fun trying to get onto it it's not the case for everyone.
lee06400
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby IcYiGodZ » 23 July 2016, 00:35

lee06400 wrote:

No nned to take it out, if you're not having fun trying to get onto it it's not the case for everyone.

Im already on it
IcYiGodZ
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Plazma World League » 23 July 2016, 03:51

About the clan tournament! There will be one! It would be called the PWL. We have already had 2 Early Scrimmages. But right now we are on hold right now. And if this event is successful, we could maybe have staff be on it too! But for sure there will be the PWL in PB2.5!

Plazma World League
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby LazyRain » 23 July 2016, 10:43

- Campaign. I think Eric will make new.
- Achievements. This what I wrote in that topic.
Spoiler: Show More
LazyRain wrote:Sounds interesting. But what about other achievements?
It isn't interesting to just receive usual achievements, so it would be cool if for each completed achievement something was given to you. Also there are more difficult achievements which are interesting for carrying out. On your idea the award for them must be better.
On the other hand I don't want to see considerable part of the Editors inaccessible. Everything has to be available at once. Also I don't think that Eric will disclose PB clues directly. Maybe some additional clues will be disclosed in these secret levels?
So maybe make different types of achievements?
- Usual - nothing for completion.
- Special - tests your skills, gives special parts from Editors.
- Challenges - test you harder, open secret levels (5-10).
- Secret - it's like in SFH. Not sure about this type.

- Transferable nicknames. I think it will be possible to transfer accounts.
- Shoutout(?). I'm not sure it's needed. Also 'Q' button state for last used weapon.
- Day/Night. Interesting. But how it should work? Extended sky BG which isn't visible completely? Or something like gif? I'd like to see slowly rotating Milky Way or the star sky or planet. It would be cool.
- Other. Idk.
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Return to Feedback and Insights