Unfinished Gamemodes in PB 2.5

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Unfinished Gamemodes in PB 2.5

Postby Shih Tzu » 24 May 2016, 19:59

When i was in 2014,i saw gamemodes like team v team,capture the flag and dominate gamemode,Could you guys finish these gamemodes and add them into PB2.5? It would be awesome,so we dont need to make maps like capture the flag with triggers or some other crap.

(insert russian joke here)
Shih Tzu
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Unfinished Gamemodes in PB 2.5

Postby JDC5 » 25 May 2016, 00:30

Yes. We need new gamemodes and objectives other than mainly killing people. Thats one thing im not good at. Can I atleast be good at capturing flags??? Lol

JDC5
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby maxim12 » 25 May 2016, 23:21

Pudding Pants wrote:Whats the difference between a smart Russian and a unicorn? Nothing, they're both fictional characters

Yep, just like the BBC Propaganda, It's fictional, too.

JDC5 wrote:Yes. We need new gamemodes and objectives other than mainly killing people. Thats one thing im not good at. Can I atleast be good at capturing flags??? Lol

This comes from the one who likes to farm kills.

Just because someone says that they hope to see some new game modes, does not mean they're bad at killing other players.

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby JDC5 » 26 May 2016, 20:42

maxim12 wrote:
Pudding Pants wrote:Whats the difference between a smart Russian and a unicorn? Nothing, they're both fictional characters

Yep, just like the BBC Propaganda, It's fictional, too.

JDC5 wrote:Yes. We need new gamemodes and objectives other than mainly killing people. Thats one thing im not good at. Can I atleast be good at capturing flags??? Lol

This comes from the one who likes to farm kills.

Just because someone says that they hope to see some new game modes, does not mean they're bad at killing other players.

Wtf are you talking about. I havent play PB2 in 4 Months and my ping was never really able to join Ranked matches

And I was talking about myself. Not him dude. It was just a joke. Chill df out pls.

JDC5
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby BOLK » 3 June 2016, 04:38

I sure that pb 2.5 multiplayer won't last with current pb 2 multiplayer gamemodes

those later will be finished and added to pb 2.5

and I think the reason why those gamemodes were unfinished, that Eric was busy by making pb 2.5
BOLK
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby ustopable » 3 June 2016, 17:05

err isn't those gamemodes exist but can't be played since its unfinished and pb 2.5 started during August 2015 or September i can't remember

Anyways i just want a domination mode and im really joining
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Return to Feedback and Insights