Additional Sound Effects

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Additional Sound Effects

Postby Cristi44 » 12 April 2016, 18:48

It would be nice if in PB2.5 if a Civil Security dies,We would have a dispatch saying something like:Unit Down
Like in the HL2 Combine Death Sound: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-YOIIrVJE0&nohtml5=False
Also,would be nice if a feature was added that when a Civil Security member is attacked and no other units are in the vicinity,He would call for backup and additional units would arrive,But so we make this fair,It would be a 50% chance that the radio is not working and it makes the noises from the Combine Death Sound from HL2(See It Up)

what do you think?
Long Live Romania!

Spoiler: Show More
Cristi44
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Additional Sound Effects

Postby assasinguy » 12 April 2016, 23:58

Yeah I like the idea of radio sound effects like "Unit down", but I don't think CS should always be able to call backup ... this wouldn't work in MP and I'm unsure about SP too.

Think of more effects, like splat sound effects for headshots, loud cracks to signify hitting bone in leg-shots, perhaps dying soldiers can shout for medics ... there's so many sound effects you could suggest, don't stick with absolute basics.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Cristi44 » 13 April 2016, 05:10

assasinguy wrote:Yeah I like the idea of radio sound effects like "Unit down", but I don't think CS should always be able to call backup ... this wouldn't work in MP and I'm unsure about SP too.

Think of more effects, like splat sound effects for headshots, loud cracks to signify hitting bone in leg-shots, perhaps dying soldiers can shout for medics ... there's so many sound effects you could suggest, don't stick with absolute basics.

Still,In my video up there is yet another sound I left over there,It says "Reqesting Medical"
And I will suggest couple videos with this kind of sound effects,For example,It would be nice if their radio would have different sounds like the one made when the Dispatch said "Unit Down",Some of the CS can even have a Vocoder maybe?And about that Backup Request I said about,Is that when one of the soldiers with working radio requests reinforcmements,Few others(Also with working radio)will come to his position,That isn't so hard to do,Right?
The bone cracking is a perfect idea.It would make this game a more detailed.
Maybe when somebody is shot could make a kind of sound,And when dead,Please,More death Sound Effect,Or hurt or something,Cause not the entire Civil Security is one only soldier,Right?
Also a nice chatter between soldiers when they didn't spotted anything.
Long Live Romania!

Cristi44
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby tehswordninja » 13 April 2016, 16:31

Would love to hear more CS sounds. I don't think the backup thing should be a feature, seems a bit op.

Perhaps the broadcaster could state what unit was killed (basic examples "Heavy unit down" or "CS Boss has been hit")
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby IcYiGodZ » 13 April 2016, 16:56

like the idea, but for something to fit your idea, there can be commands we can do, but have a cool down to prevent spam.

Add me on twitter! http://twitter.com/IcYGodZ?lang=en
IcYiGodZ
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Cristi44 » 13 April 2016, 17:45

tehswordninja wrote:Would love to hear more CS sounds. I don't think the backup thing should be a feature, seems a bit op.

Perhaps the broadcaster could state what unit was killed (basic examples "Heavy unit down" or "CS Boss has been hit")

The units responding will be only with working radio,Also,units can't be called like 10,Just 2 per 5 minutes
Long Live Romania!

Cristi44
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby prometheansoldier » 6 June 2016, 07:03

There should be like, the character would speak this "Reloading!" just to remind his/her teammates that he/she will be reloading his/her weapon. Another thing is that your character would speak "Fire in the hole!" for throwing a grenade. Oh man..
prometheansoldier
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Feedback and Insights