Vehicle idea

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Vehicle idea

Postby tehswordninja » 9 February 2016, 03:20

Had this running around in my head a while, here it is:

So you know all those really cool vehicles people have made out of walls and backgrounds and stuff in the ALE? My suggestion is a trigger or interface or just something that lets you take a group of walls, doors, backgrounds, or whatever the "vehicle" is made up of and apply vehicle physics to it. There would have to be a wheel or something that you could put onto vehicles and perhaps some other vehicle parts, like a gun mount. There would be an option for different physics, such as land based, water based, or air based.
Course, there's no way this could ever work in PB2.

Thoughts (I know its a little bit rough of an idea but still)?
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Re: Vehicle idea

Postby Professional Nerb » 9 February 2016, 05:27

er....gonna take a lot of time for that one...........so....er....we're gonna have to hold off and that one for a bit

Professional Nerb
Recruit

Postby assasinguy » 9 February 2016, 23:44

I think we need to think in much more general terms here. I see what you're getting at and it sounds good, but it would be hideously complicated.

How about this: You can highlight a group of doors and then change all of their parameters at once, instead of having to change the parameters for each individual door.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Civil-Lite » 14 February 2016, 21:32

assasinguy wrote:I think we need to think in much more general terms here. I see what you're getting at and it sounds good, but it would be hideously complicated.

How about this: You can highlight a group of doors and then change all of their parameters at once, instead of having to change the parameters for each individual door.

But aren't we all able to do that already and also for all other stuff in the Level Editor?
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Return to Feedback and Insights