PB2/PB2.5 Competitive Group.

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

PB2/PB2.5 Competitive Group.

Postby heroz » 30 December 2015, 04:51

I know this is not the right section to put this topic in, but there is nowhere else. So lets hop into it.

Ok just like the Sniper Tournament made a few months ago, I want to make something similar but the next level. Every Year a [A name I cant come up with for this group] A bunch of Clans enter this season Tournament, kind of like a MLG type group thing. They get together and fight for a top 10 spot in [A name I cant come up with for this group] I know what your thinking. "What if it gets out of hand and people who actually take this game seriously starts arguing/fighting/making rumors?" Those who do so will be banned/suspended off the season or the tournament depending on how much it affects. I know what else your thinking. " What if someone wins a match fair and square and the other says "no you didn't, we won?" Well we will make it where all matches will be taped/captured so we would know the real winners, and will be posted on the forums/website/YouTube. And yes, I do know what else your thinking.. "What if peoples pings are shitty and too laggy to kill in match?" Well I was thinking we make a ping limit. Anyones ping average that goes over 120 or whatever ping you guys want, will not be able to participate.

Yea and I know what else your thinking.. "But PB2 is unpopular and not much clans will enter. Well I was thinking we would settle and wait this out in PB2.5 since we all know that new things are coming and more people are gonna be coming back, and there will be new generations of people coming to PB2.5. So people can come in and looking at these Old clans and be inspired by them and possibly instead of applying for them, they make their own. And there will be more and more clans out their once pb2.5 comes out in general. But you never know. We will have to see.

So this is my vision on how this will work. There will be 4 divisions.

California

Washington

Europe

(Possiblty) New York (Since Eric stated he may make a New York server)

If a clan has more people that has good ping in one California Server, then thats the division their clan is in.

This event as the Sniper Tournament was hosted by PB2 Staff, can also be hosted by PB2.5 Staff so no favoritism is in these events. If we cannot convince them to do so, I can host this event since my clan GeNo is not interested in ever putting our clan into this event since we are a soft non-competitive family. And we all know BoZ isn't putting theirs in either since they don't do Clan wars at all. So why not? All of the reason not to have a PB2.5 Tournament hosted every year has been resolved. Btw this topic is so I can get my [A name I cant come up with for this group] staff. So if your interested, you can pm me and we can started on ideas and how this will work. Forums/Website/Chat will be made for this group.
Last edited by heroz on 30 December 2015, 04:56, edited 1 time in total.

heroz

Re: PB2/PB2.5 Competitive Group.

Postby Alica » 30 December 2015, 04:55

You did basically list thus things which i have been planning for Pb2.5 up there.. .

The whole thing will *kind of* work as said, if not even a little bit different to that.
In the end it depends on how Pb2.5s development will turn out.

Addendums

Spoiler: Show More
The plan is to announce the tournaments as same as last time with the same structures, a more motivated community and more edgy maps.

I also suggest to keep the official things such as the competitive tournaments in managment of the staff team since it could if not even will cause disagreement if you let random people host such events.
Alica
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Return to Feedback and Insights