Update Iea for PB2,5.

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Update Iea for PB2,5.

Postby KARL SERG » 23 November 2015, 16:30

Ever since I started playing PB2 Multiplayer, I noticed that Bodies tended to be broken if exposed to too much stress, no matter if Violence was On or Off.

My Idea would be: What if there was an Engine Mark that prevented Bodies from breaking if enabled?
There are Maps in which Bodybreaking can be a huge impediment to the Players (Saws & other COOP Maps), so you see why I'd like to have this.

I'm sure that this Idea has been suggested before, but maybe this time it will be implemented.

Also, in Case I'm not overstreching, there should be another Engine Mark that allows Players to walk around the Map even if their Arms are missing (mostly for fun rather than practical use).
Last edited by KARL SERG on 10 January 2016, 18:53, edited 1 time in total.
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Re: Update Iea for PB2,5.

Postby Alica » 23 November 2015, 16:37

Would be nice to have that feature.
It'd be super helpful on, as said, saw maps and these kind of maps where bodybreaking really ruins the fun.

I will contact Eric and tell him about it.
Alica
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby NNC » 23 November 2015, 16:42

It already exists :o

My not-yet-finished article @ wiki wrote:[...]
Available Engine Marks:
[...]
* game2 - Alternate gameplay.
** In singleplayer: disables ability to lift items for the Kinetic Module; hides characters' names (however, it shows when you point your cursor on a character); hides the number of grenades left; disables body breaking; disables the ability to waste and regenerate energy for the Time Warp. These manipulations with energy make Time Warp usable only 9 times, however, when using the Time Warp, it will go in slow motion endlessly, unless the player deactivates it.
** In multiplayer: only hides characters' names and amount of grenades, and also disables body breaking.
[...]
Although having this as a separate feature would be nice.

KARL SERG wrote:there should be another Engine Mark that allows Players to walk around the Map even if their Arms are missing (mostly for fun rather than practical use).
Indeed, it seem to be practically useless.
~~~~
NNC
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby guest-electric fish » 23 November 2015, 20:46

yeah. why not Karl. it will stop the words "body breaker"
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby maxim12 » 25 November 2015, 11:13

What really weird thing is we not able to move when we had our hands brocken, we should be able to move with brocken hands, slower than normal, but still having our HP's slowly going to 0, and so die at the end.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Return to Feedback and Insights