gun skin system :D

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Do you want the gun skin editor adds to the game?

Yes
48%
Yes
48%
No
2%
No
2%

Total votes : 50

gun skin system :D

Postby yi en » 29 October 2015, 08:49

so about the upcoming update the PB2.5,I think we are not only need human skin editor,we also need gun skin editor and bullets and everything with weapon! there will save tons of time for using triggers to modify the guns. This should be great if eric gurt has added. :D
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Re: gun skin system :D

Postby Alica » 29 October 2015, 13:00

With ''skins'', did you mean skins and stickers like in CSGO? Or just a gun customization tool like the character skin tool?
Alica
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby maxim12 » 29 October 2015, 18:26

Yes, i would create a SMG weapon for PB2.5, since PB2 never had SMG type gun, the closest SMG one for me is only C-01a Assault rifle.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby assasinguy » 30 October 2015, 01:08

I don't see why not, it would be awesome for SP maps especially I think, if your character is part of a made up army in your storyline his guns can be decorated to show it. The guns in my zombies series would just be dripping with blood, I'd add more blood for every map until at the end it's just so bloody you can't ... Ok I went off-topic, basically there's no reason not to have this and it would be another cool level of personalisation along with the skin editor.

+1 from me I completely agree.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby yi en » 30 October 2015, 06:18

Hey,also we need the modify bullet,knockback settings in gun editor...and additionally the saves of gun skin and human skin across the maps!
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Sniper J » 30 October 2015, 07:51

I like the idea but would gun-editing just be for map-makers or all the individual players?

Sniper J
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby assasinguy » 30 October 2015, 12:32

Sniper J it could be for individuals on Campaign but in Multiplayer it wouldn't really work. Every time you pick up a gun it would have to change to your custom settings. Because of that I think it's best to just keep it with the mapmakers for Multiplayer, it allows them to add decoration and feeling to their map. Imagine a neon glowing gun and neon channels running through walls and points where you can charge up your neon gun, you could go crazy with combinations of triggers and decorations as a mapmaker.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Silent Aurora » 30 October 2015, 17:35

assasinguy wrote:Sniper J it could be for individuals on Campaign but in Multiplayer it wouldn't really work. Every time you pick up a gun it would have to change to your custom settings. Because of that I think it's best to just keep it with the mapmakers for Multiplayer, it allows them to add decoration and feeling to their map. Imagine a neon glowing gun and neon channels running through walls and points where you can charge up your neon gun, you could go crazy with combinations of triggers and decorations as a mapmaker.

^ I think it should stay that way too, really helps to prevent a hell lot of glitches.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Return to Feedback and Insights