Fan Art for PB2.5

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Re: Fan Art for PB2.5

Postby codec » 7 November 2015, 15:01

I dont made a concept, because im not artist. I can tell only description
Assault Rifle CS-RZ (slot 2) - It shoot with bullets, it is rapid, than Assault Rifle C-01r, but slower, than Ray Rifle TCorr. Damage - 48-62, Reload - 0.8 sec, used by Civil Security Super Soldiers.
Civil Security Super Soldier - He have Assault Rifle CS-RZ and he is fourth type of Civil Security, between Ghost and Boss. Health - 890, Abilities:Walk faster, than Heavy and slowly, than Android SLC-56. His skin available in multiplayer and in A.L.E. as 87. He never appear in campaign, but might be enemy of PB3.

codec

Postby Failureguy » 7 November 2015, 17:19

I have like two of my characters to submit :D not sure if it is good enough but here:
They are really big images so yeah :/
Spoiler: Show More

For a better view:
Advanced Civil Guard:http://i57.tinypic.com/20fst9s.jpg
Advanced Ghost:http://i60.tinypic.com/i6h5rn.jpg

And also maybe a gun:

^ Just kidding I'm talking about this one below
View all of my fanarts here:
Old Artworks: http://plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=14698
Deviant Art: http://failureguy1.deviantart.com/
Failureguy
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby mech1354 » 8 November 2015, 02:44

codec wrote: Assault Rifle CS-RZ (slot 2) - It shoot with bullets, it is rapid, than Assault Rifle C-01r, but slower, than Ray Rifle TCorr.

The C-01r and Ray Rifle shoot at the same speed. The Ray Rifle just feels faster.
mech1354
mech1354
Recruit

Postby Thundrex » 10 November 2015, 09:28

It does not yet have a name... Click here for the album.
Based off of the skin Eric made. Shoots at a rate comparable to that of the CS-RC rifle.The damage is a bit lower than that of the Assault Rifle C-01r. What the gun does have going for it, though, is that it shoots two bullets at once. It also uses the same technology as the BNG, so the bullets, although weak, have a radiation effect whilst passing people.
Like Minecraft?

Well join Apocalypse.red! It's a fantastic, small server. It's quite inactive but that's why we need you!
Thundrex
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Monovalent » 11 November 2015, 17:43

Monovalent
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby KARL SERG » 11 November 2015, 18:57

Thundrex wrote:It does not yet have a name... Click here for the album.
Based off of the skin Eric made. Shoots at a rate comparable to that of the CS-RC rifle.The damage is a bit lower than that of the Assault Rifle C-01r. What the gun does have going for it, though, is that it shoots two bullets at once. It also uses the same technology as the BNG, so the bullets, although weak, have a radiation effect whilst passing people.

It's a bit Bulky IMO. If you could somehow narrow it down a it, it would look even better.
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Fiery_Blade » 11 November 2015, 20:18

KARL SERG wrote:
Thundrex wrote:It does not yet have a name... Click here for the album.

It's a bit Bulky IMO. If you could somehow narrow it down a it, it would look even better.

Adding on to this, the green on that skin is not the default color, Eric said. It's likely going to be red like the other androids

Fiery_Blade

Postby Thundrex » 19 November 2015, 09:43

http://imgur.com/a/TrJOl
I remade the human soldier from PB: FttP. All credits belong to Eric Gurt as it is a remake of his original creation. I might remake the head and re-put-together the parts because currently the image of where I put all the parts together looks like he has a stick up his ass.

Edit: Remake the face and put all the parts together again.

Edit 2: I am currently working on the Elite Grub. I only have the two different arm types and one more head type to finish. In the meantime, I made a marine concept helm:

Here is a link to some of the Elite Grub parts: http://imgur.com/a/1iXRe . I have yet to finish the arms.
Last edited by Thundrex on 6 December 2015, 08:41, edited 3 times in total.
Like Minecraft?

Well join Apocalypse.red! It's a fantastic, small server. It's quite inactive but that's why we need you!
Thundrex

Postby Monovalent » 19 November 2015, 15:14

Monovalent
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Rayie » 12 December 2015, 18:38

Ill post again what I posted before in case its not there.

I probably wont be doing any of these for a while, as I'm pretty busy with other things. Namely, studying for finals, family, high school wrestling, and making aircraft skins for War Thunder. Might make some for stress relievers once in a while, but thats about it. Take care, PB2 Community. Might be back for 2.5! ;)
DoomWrath wrote:I have a cat. It's quite a modern model, I think it's the compact version. Got it with the optional 1" paws, sun roof, and cruise control.
Rayie
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Monovalent » 31 December 2015, 16:17

Monovalent
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Tempus » 5 January 2016, 19:54

Hello Artists!

I want to bump this topic as we want your artwork for PlazmaButst2.5!

Please refer to the first post of this thread for the requirements for submissions.

Thank you!

Tempus
Tempus
Advisor

Postby jonb7 » 6 January 2016, 07:28

An advanced usurper sniper rifle, which I imagine fires a continuous beam. Also, if it wouldn't upset balance, the blue light near the back of the rifle would flash orange when targeting an enemy, in the same way the CS sniper's does. This weapon would be equally effective at close and long range, with its mix of accuracy and continuous fire rate.

Main topic Here.
jonb7
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Monovalent » 6 January 2016, 21:50

Monovalent
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Thundrex » 24 January 2016, 00:18

http://imgur.com/a/1iXRe I haven't worked on the grubs in a while. Here's what I have so far, I might add more.
Like Minecraft?

Thundrex

Postby This is the Tivain show » 29 January 2016, 02:00

What are y'll using cause i wanna make a weapon.

This is the Tivain show
Recruit

Postby Garuda 1 » 14 February 2016, 17:39

42 Clone Cpt Rex wrote:i have a vehicle idea UF FlameWalker Wich has a flamethorower to attack and used by ALIENS (i hate ailens because of sound effects)Pretty much like hound walker but yellow and ITS BURNING :O (xD) This is my first post

This area is for art submissions. You may post ideas in the art section.
Professional Nerb wrote:Great ideas guys! I have lots of ideas but I'm working on a huge project right now,Also add a helicopter that would make players go nuts! I would absoululy love it..I hate these grammar mistakes I make. But yeah a helicopter or a fighter jet would be amazing. Most likely won't be added but it would look awesome for kamikaze

Again, please post art submissions. Feel free to post when you finish your idea.

Also (with a more general cast) it would be best if those of you with questions for the artist pm'd them.
We are all we need, baby can't you see? In the end we all ought to be where we belong~
Emmerian Air Force ~:~ Eastern Region Air Defense ~:~ 8th Air Division ~:~ 28th Fighter Squadron
Go dance with an Angel!
Garuda 1
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby anouch mino » 5 March 2016, 13:06

i have super for shoot the sniper booooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D
i just playing :0
anouch mino
Recruit

Postby Silent Aurora » 5 March 2016, 22:51

anouch mino wrote::sorry: why allmost there connextion failed for approfde match allmost :nope: i dident love it because that bad really

___________________________________.:Sirin[ANOUCH MINO]niriS:._______________________________________

this section is about posting fan art for pb2.5, please avoid free posting.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby Thundrex » 31 March 2016, 06:49

Here's another entry I have for PB2.5:

http://imgur.com/a/dPBPT

Stats & Info:

Name: Shredding Viper Vk1.4
Damage per Fletch: 5 - 8 (Lvl1), 7 - 10 (Lvl2/MP), 10 - 14 (Lvl3)
Fletches per Shot: 2 (Lvl1/MP), 3 (Lvl2 - 3)
RPS: 5
Mag Size (If applicable): 50 Rounds per Mag
Pierce: 1 Block
Slot: 3
Accuracy: Similar to Shotgun C-01s
Projectile Speed: 65
Extra: The Shredding Viper is an auto-shotgun that literally shreds apart the possessor's foes.

PS: The stats for the weapon are just recommendations. If by some chance Eric adds this.

Edit: Added a cheap shell if Eric adds bullet case particles.
Like Minecraft?

Thundrex

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback and Insights