Wall sliding and dead bodies grabbing

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Wall sliding and dead bodies grabbing

Postby _SkilledNinjaHyperX_ » 24 July 2020, 18:32

Im really want this things in pb2... but more anything dead bodies grabbing and throwing it... to grab a body you need to press shift (or e) and ctrl (or r) to enable defense mode with body so eric gurt you can add it with shift and ctrl or alt e and r with broken body you will hold it if 2 pieces in two or one hand (again choice is your's eric gurt) and in defense mode defense zone smaller and defense better and to made wall slide you need to jump at wall and hold s at it(and yes if you make this falling with high speed it not work and too lower height lower wall slide start speed)

eric gurt you can add trigger command to disable wall sliding and dead bodies grabbing(by default it enabled and you can push player while grabbing it body (another my idea to game viewtopic.php?f=146&t=24579)

And yes wall sliding idea from plazma burst 2.5
Last edited by Kiriakos Gr96 on 24 July 2020, 21:07, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Triple post.
Bro

_SkilledNinjaHyperX_
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Wall sliding and dead bodies grabbing

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 24 July 2020, 19:25

Maybe you should to put this in the PB 2.5 category of topics. Also, you can edit your posts so you don't have to reply to yourself. Cool ideas though. They should definitely have old fashioned body grabbing and dragging. I'm not a huge fan of the KM.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby _SkilledNinjaHyperX_ » 24 July 2020, 19:33

Phant0mB0nnie wrote:Maybe you should to put this in the PB 2.5 category of topics. Also, you can edit your posts so you don't have to reply to yourself. Cool ideas though. They should definitely have old fashioned body grabbing and dragging. I'm not a huge fan of the KM.

guy pb 2.5 already have this wallsliding in buffed wall jump topic and im not about a rigid grabbing im about grabbing ONLY DEAD BODIES(and in dm or tmd when you do this player will respawn but body no unitil you drop it(respawn time will reset))
Bro

_SkilledNinjaHyperX_
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 24 July 2020, 19:52

_SkilledNinjaHyperX_ wrote:guy pb 2.5 already have this wallsliding in buffed wall jump topic and im not about a rigid grabbing im about grabbing ONLY DEAD BODIES(and in dm or tmd when you do this player will respawn but body no unitil you drop it(respawn time will reset))
wat?

If someone has already posted something about this, then you can just reply to their idea and show your agreement.

So you're saying that you want to be able to grab a dead player's body in MP without having it disappear in your hand? It could be done, I suppose, and it sounds interesting.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby _SkilledNinjaHyperX_ » 24 July 2020, 20:30

so ok......

(im only now know that that wall slide idea not too good...)

Phant0mB0nnie wrote:
_SkilledNinjaHyperX_ wrote:guy pb 2.5 already have this wallsliding in buffed wall jump topic and im not about a rigid grabbing im about grabbing ONLY DEAD BODIES(and in dm or tmd when you do this player will respawn but body no unitil you drop it(respawn time will reset))
wat?

If someone has already posted something about this, then you can just reply to their idea and show your agreement.

So you're saying that you want to be able to grab a dead player's body in MP without having it disappear in your hand? It could be done, I suppose, and it sounds interesting.

really looks interesing hope eric gurt add to game dead body grab and wall slide
Last edited by Kiriakos Gr96 on 24 July 2020, 21:08, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Triple post.
Bro

_SkilledNinjaHyperX_
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 24 July 2020, 21:16

_SkilledNinjaHyperX_ Before you post to this forum make sure that you have read the rules
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=21471

Any further rule breaking will result to a warn.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Postby yizhe » 26 July 2020, 17:33

you cant even double post, its against the rules
Meep!
yizhe
Android T-01187 [200]

Return to Website / PB2 Game