Off My Chest

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Off My Chest

Postby BlvxkByrd » 24 July 2020, 11:57

Imagine this: A game that punishes players for having decent connection and rewards players for having pings over 150. A game in which it doesn't even matter if you kill them or not, if they don't see you kill them on their screen it doesn't count so throughout the entire match you see players with 200+ pings being constantly revived automatically even after you so clearly scored a headshot on them and the game registered them as dead. A game where SP gain don't even make sense, you get killed by someone and he profits 0.05 off you but when you kill him back you only make 0.002. A game that mutes you for cursing, with a system apparently trying to curb toxicity because it built the most toxic community period but doesn't even work because it can easily be bypassed. A game with bias moderators and staff, whom have literally come into the shadows to hire the likes of me to do morally questionable work for them to push their own agendas. A game where the most addicted of players can get a entirely bias tourney organized purely designed to give them additional rewards and participation trophies on their accounts so they can brag about them to feed their egos, making the game even more toxic. This is PB2 guys!

P.S. I won't be here for it but don't make PB2.5 an equally piece of sh*t if you actually want people to fuc*ing play it you crap as* developer.
I have toppled clans. I have slain leaders. I have exiled legends.
BlvxkByrd
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Off My Chest

Postby nightmar » 24 July 2020, 16:31

The competetive side of the game is so messed up that it is not even worth taking seriously.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 24 July 2020, 21:36

It's a dream come true!!! Mainly it's MP that's my problem. Everything else ranges from tolerable to amazing for me.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie

Postby Girl_Power » 25 July 2020, 00:43

Wow, you got some pretty big balls to post a topic like this in the forums. Toxicity is one of the reasons why I'm semi-retired from PB2 now. The number of guests trolling in every match I come across is staggering. When people post something like this on the forums or complain about other users abusing the game, the staff team says the exact same thing every time: "Feel free to use the report button when you see players abusing the game or message a staff on Discord blah blah blah". This doesn't clear the amount of toxicity in the game though. I feel the best way for the staff team to moderate the game is to actually play the game. Most of the complaints come from custom matches such as the infamous "paul308-base", so maybe it'll be a good idea for moderators to go onto those types of maps to check on the match.

Toxicity isn't the only thing ruining the game. The netcode and SP system is questionable sometimes all the time. We understand Eric is the sole developer on the game and he needs his time off and stuff but the issues surrounding the game (most noticeably the netcode) NEEDS to be fixed somehow. The netcode has been the main center of problems in PB2 for a long time and it still poses an issue today. God only knows when Eric sees this and hopefully "fixes" the netcode somehow.

Last but not least we have the staff team "problem". A lot of players dislike certain staff team members because they have been banned before by one of them for a reason they deem as "unjustified". As the saying goes; you won't get banned if you don't do anything wrong. As this remains true for a lot of gaming platforms, PB2 can also be questionable sometimes. The PB2 Code of Conduct has been updated a couple days ago from the time of this post, and hopefully the updates on the rules will clear some confusion.

Let's all hope the next installment to PB2 will provide a better experience to everyone.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby BlvxkByrd » 25 July 2020, 03:06

Girl_Power wrote:Wow, you got some pretty big balls to post a topic like this in the forums. Toxicity is one of the reasons why I'm semi-retired from PB2 now. The number of guests trolling in every match I come across is staggering. When people post something like this on the forums or complain about other users abusing the game, the staff team says the exact same thing every time: "Feel free to use the report button when you see players abusing the game or message a staff on Discord blah blah blah". This doesn't clear the amount of toxicity in the game though. I feel the best way for the staff team to moderate the game is to actually play the game. Most of the complaints come from custom matches such as the infamous "paul308-base", so maybe it'll be a good idea for moderators to go onto those types of maps to check on the match.

Toxicity isn't the only thing ruining the game. The netcode and SP system is questionable sometimes all the time. We understand Eric is the sole developer on the game and he needs his time off and stuff but the issues surrounding the game (most noticeably the netcode) NEEDS to be fixed somehow. The netcode has been the main center of problems in PB2 for a long time and it still poses an issue today. God only knows when Eric sees this and hopefully "fixes" the netcode somehow.

Last but not least we have the staff team "problem". A lot of players dislike certain staff team members because they have been banned before by one of them for a reason they deem as "unjustified". As the saying goes; you won't get banned if you don't do anything wrong. As this remains true for a lot of gaming platforms, PB2 can also be questionable sometimes. The PB2 Code of Conduct has been updated a couple days ago from the time of this post, and hopefully the updates on the rules will clear some confusion.

Let's all hope the next installment to PB2 will provide a better experience to everyone.

I'm assuming, using context clues, you have not heard of me before. Long story short, I'm a very old player and everyone from Eric down know who I am and know when I have something to say I'm going to say it. I have alot of history with the staff and there were multiple occasions where we have gotten involved in each other's scandals. I agree with you about everything. I've seen some of these recently approved maps for example and they are just straight trash. I have no idea how they got approved. The toxicity will never go away. The game cannot be fixed, first of all it's fanbase is dead. There was a time when all of the servers were completely full, 5000/5000 players. I remember waiting as long as 15 minutes just to get into one. Now the only full matches you'll get are the occasional stryde-snipers on Cali. Old generation players that won't play because they hate new MP so they go around crying about how new mp sucks when both are unstable trash, old mp being even more so. The only redemption this game has is if Eric gets PB2.5 right on the money.
I have toppled clans. I have slain leaders. I have exiled legends.
BlvxkByrd
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby nightmar » 25 July 2020, 19:40

Since we brought up the staff and the toxicity in the servers, I believe that the overall toxicity would decrease if people would get banned for breaking the rules other than just being kicked, muted or banned for a couple of days. Some people do what they do to annoy others and ruin the game. Such epople won't mature if you stop them for a little while. I also agree with Girl_Power that the staff should play the mp more.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar

Postby ZapruderFilm » 26 July 2020, 00:10

Good idea. Once we ban everyone, no one can break the rules.
ZapruderFilm

Left PB2 Staff to join Dark Clan.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Return to Website / PB2 Game