Make High Physics forced in MP

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Make High Physics forced in MP

Postby wolf653 » 7 May 2020, 22:22

As we know Low Physics is basically used for one thing glitching past obstacles it is basically used to bypass walls to reach from point A to point B what i'm saying is make high physics the default in MP due to its current usage
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Make High Physics forced in MP

Postby Girl_Power » 7 May 2020, 23:07

wolf653 wrote:As we know Low Physics is basically used for one thing glitching past obstacles it is basically used to bypass walls to reach from point A to point B what i'm saying is make high physics the default in MP due to its current usage

I'mma hold you right there.

First off, Low Physics is always used for selfboosting, not just glitching.
Second, why would you want to "Make High Physics forced in MP". Are there any specific reasons why aside from "due to its current usage" or whatever that's supposed to mean? Forcing High Physics in MP is not only taking away one of the most important gameplay features of PB2, but also restricting everyone else's fun just for your own benefit.

If you want to "Make High Physics forced in MP", that proves how selfish you are. If you're not good at glitching or selfboosting, just don't do it. Don't ruin the fun for everyone else just because you can't perform those moves yourself. I can't believe someone actually made a topic for this. Utter shame.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby wolf653 » 7 May 2020, 23:15

ok maybe i just disliked the wall glitching how about fixing that then
everyone happy also i didn't consider selfboosting hell maybe it could be a engine mark even "force low physics" or "force high physics" since for me when i played those maps i wasn't aware that low physics helped with self boosting
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653

Postby mrblake213 » 8 May 2020, 02:10

I think this isn't necessary in custom matches.

However, Physics in approved maps are kind of different than in custom maps.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Sgt Dwayne » 9 May 2020, 02:49

Low quality computers that people use won't handle high physics since flash games are often played by who own low quality computers which cannot run good games. You will say that everyone has a good computer but I still don't believe that it's a good idea because:

Each FPS and Physics Quality have their own use:
On low physics, 20 fps is often the best for glitching while 30 and 60 is for smoother gameplay on low physics and for selfboosting.
High physics are preferred if you are just a regular player who doesn't selfboost and plays around. Best for normal gameplay, also since it's different physics... movement, ducking, jumping changes with it. It should be used with 60 fps for the best experience. Pre-2013 you would also be able to jump very high with high physics and even climb walls with it.

So limiting it to one, forcing it, is a terrible idea.
Sgt Dwayne

Return to Website / PB2 Game