Ability to disable general chat and still see killfeed

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Ability to disable general chat and still see killfeed

Postby ValkiOval » 29 February 2020, 03:14

So I really love the new No, Min, Full chat update a few months ago, but It'd really spice up the game and just in general make it better IMHO if you could have killfeed enabled like min/full (whichever one mods/devs of this game see fit) but be able to disable the chat in general (like people talking, not votekicks or the chat from saw maps and stuff. I know on min it only shows who you've killed in the killfeed, but still shows the chat. Pretty much, a min/full version but without chat, not removing the current one.

Grievances/Reasonings for this feature from a personal standpoint: Chat can be pretty toxic and rude sometimes, most complaining, especially in approved, of "tankers" or "laggers." I have a great ping and have been called a tanker a few times, I guess certain people in this game, especially some pro's are toxic. Like I never insult or trashtalk people and keep silent to myself usually (I do have my moments and join in sometimes, or just gameplay-talk, but sometimes we don't mean what we say). This feature shouldn't only be added in favor of me, it'd just be a nice idea and suggestion to, in general, have people's chat turned off on your perspective while still being able to see the killfeed.
Definitely not a recruit, been here since mid to late 2015, just haven't posted much on the forums since most of those times, until the join date on my forum profile. :D Love PB2 too

ValkiOval
Recruit

Re: Ability to disable general chat and still see killfeed

Postby Girl_Power » 29 February 2020, 04:58

Well said. I'm not really sure what the difference between Min and Full chat as they both show kills and comments. I just have mine on Full so I don't miss anything. :D
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Return to Website / PB2 Game