New Unknown Faction

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

New Unknown Faction

Postby _Zinx_ » 23 July 2019, 18:46

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArF4Wk_gCZFFhGJUbCjDpdGkh41r

The origins and motive of this faction is unknown. The Civil Security call them "Interceptors", since they are mostly seen raiding outposts and supply convoys of other factions.

Interceptors perform exemplary compared to your average Civil Security trooper. Although they are seen in rather small numbers, these soldiers are clever, and often surround the enemy and close in with overwhelming force. Their preferred weapons of choice are from the Civil Security.

What sets them apart from the other factions is their behavior. They don't seem to talk or make any sound. The only sound they make is the human grunt, moan, or scream when they die. What's even more unusual is what they do to their downed teammates who can no longer fight; they shoot them in the head and kill them. The color of blood they have is a midnight purple, indicating that they are genetically modified soldiers.

Previous attempts of the Civil Security to track them down has been proved impossible. It is assumed that the Interceptors have a jamming device built into their battlesuits that scramble nearby security cameras and any tracking device.

_Zinx_
Recruit

Re: New Unknown Faction

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 24 July 2019, 16:03

daft punk 777 wrote:not bad......................

daft punk 777 Dont freepost i would suggest you to read this topic
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=17609

Translator wrote:
daft punk 777 wrote:not bad......................

not freeposting daft punk 777! Or you will receive warnings

Translator When someone breakes a rule use the report button.

daft punk 777 wrote:its not freeposting! i just sayed what his arts is good

Well it was freeposting also you used the dots to be able to post, you could provide more information in your reply.

Offtopic Replies are deleted.

Ontopic:The soldier armor seems interesting i like the backstory of this faction i would like to see more art from you in the future.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Postby _Zinx_ » 24 July 2019, 16:26

KIRIAKOS GR96 wrote:The soldier armor seems interesting i like the backstory of this faction i would like to see more art from you in the future.

I do have some "Generation 2" guns for the Civil Security, and I plan on making more.

_Zinx_
Recruit

Postby Mean Me » 25 July 2019, 02:01

I love the lore on this 'Interceptor' faction. Could this faction possibly be related to the Reakashoa (or whatever they are called)? The AI is PB2.5 would go well as you describe the behaviour of the character. I would also love to know which art platform you use.
Spoiler: Show More
I have nothing to say. Goodbye.
Mean Me
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby _Zinx_ » 25 July 2019, 02:05

Mean Me wrote:I love the lore on this 'Interceptor' faction. Could this faction possibly be related to the Reakashoa (or whatever they are called)? The AI is PB2.5 would go well as you describe the behaviour of the character. I would also love to know which art platform you use.

I use GIMP, it's free, but it took awhile for me to figure it out.
This faction is not allied or related to any other faction.

_Zinx_
Recruit

Return to Still Art