Multiplayer Maps here.

Random

Postby darkstar 1 » 20 July 2017, 17:00

..:.::...:::RANDOM:::...::.:..

Map ID: darkstar 1-random
.:Map page:.
.:Map demo:.

A combat map with modded guns.

Can be played in COOP, DM and TDM, however, I do not recommend COOP because the game restarts when there are only 2 players and one dies, when it has over 2 players it should work the same as in DM.

At the start you get 10 credits which you can use to buy modified guns and/or extra HP.
When you bought your equipment you can use the teleporter to teleport to the battlefield.
Every time an enemy gets killed, you (and everyone else except from the one who got killed) receive 3 extra credits.

Oh yeah, and you have rainbow blood.

Screenshots:
Spoiler: Show More
Weapon 'shop':

On the battlefield with a modded assault rifle:

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Re: Random

Postby Blue-- » 23 July 2017, 10:09

Never saw right now a map with such a idea like buying equipment with credits, good job ^^
I would maybe add some more blocks in the lowest floor, but all in one its funny :D
Blue--
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Random

Postby darkstar 1 » 23 July 2017, 14:10

Blue-- wrote:Never saw right now a map with such a idea like buying equipment with credits, good job ^^
I would maybe add some more blocks in the lowest floor, but all in one its funny :D

I think Eric made something similar as well, but I think most people don't understand maps like these, most people join and are raging because 'they don't have weapons' :/
About the extra blocks, will keep that in mind for the next time I change something in the map :)
Thx for the feedback!

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Return to Multiplayer Maps