Plazma burst hidden lore preview

Singleplayer Maps here.

Plazma burst hidden lore preview

Postby yizhe » 17 April 2020, 05:19

Map ID: yizhe-pbhiddenlorepreview

Hey! This is a sneak preview of the Plazma Burst hidden lore. A lore that revolves around less recognised characters in the PB2 Campaign, such as the Marines clone, the 2 prisoners trap in level 6 as so on.

Special thanks to CreeperHunter55 for his multiplayer map. Map ID: creeperhunter55-tdm

I will launch the full series if this preview gets sufficient votes and support.

Feel free to comment and give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism on how the gameplay can be inproved! Enjoy! :
Meep!
yizhe
Android T-01187 [200]

Re: Plazma burst hidden lore preview

Postby SpiderInfestation » 8 June 2020, 07:00

The enemies are a little tanky but I love the maze-like arena-y feel of the last battle.

SpiderInfestation
Recruit

Postby yizhe » 9 June 2020, 13:25

Haha thank you so much! I like it when my enemies are challenging in singleplayer. But no worries, for i have placed the enemies in beta team so that they still attack one another if there was a friendly fire.

Pro tip, use the z key
Meep!
yizhe
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby SpiderInfestation » 11 June 2020, 03:58

Oh I know that. My main complaint is that it feels like it takes a little too long to take them down but I like that you made sure you get a lot of powerful weapons to deal with them. When will we see more? This is a great map and I'd love to see how you try to explain more Plazma Burst lore.

SpiderInfestation
Recruit

Postby yizhe » 11 June 2020, 05:04

Hahaha thx. Expect chapter 1 to be out in the next month or two. Work has been keeping me busy lately.
Meep!
yizhe
Android T-01187 [200]

Return to Singleplayer Maps