Map Series Trilogy

Singleplayer Maps here.

Map Series Trilogy

Postby Epic Ghostman » 26 February 2019, 03:36

This might be my 1st forum post, but I've been making maps since the advanced level editor came out (and I've been a part of PB2 since 2011)

Anyways, I decided to return to the game in 2019, and I made some maps, organized in 3 series. Each Instant Demo link takes you to the first map of each series. I might make a "hub map" at some point, most likely after I finish the whole thing.

The 1st is the Occupation Series (Occupation I - X):
Instant Demo
So its the 2101, and the Usurpation forces invade Earth (its a simple storyline but it works for the game), you are a member of an unnamed resistance group, and your name is Resistor (yeah). You eventually end up single handedly annihilating a major chunk of the alien invasion

A small spin off based off the events of Occupation VII (epic ghostman-occupation7)
Instant Demo
In this one, you play as a freed prisoner named Mia who goes to dish out revenge against some Usurpers who took over her town

The 2nd is the Resistance Series (Resistance I - X)
Instant Demo
A year after the events of the Occupation series, the Falkoks decided to jump in on the "invading Earth" bandwagon, and you, this time with the help of an android built out of captured Usurp tech, and of another alien race that had conflict with the Falkoks, you take the fight to the Falkoks and defeat their commander

The 3rd is the Combat Series (Combat I - W.I.P)
Instant Demo
20 years after the events of the Resistance series, Resistor has since retired, and now you are another a member of the same organization, Ghost. However, your objective is to defeat the rebellion, as different groups attempt to take control of a ruined Earth. You have the assistance of Maniac, who wears heavy armor and weilds equally heavy guns, and Bullseye who is (obviously) a sniper. I will add more to this story as I work through the series, I will probably finish at 15 maps for this one rather than 10

Tell me what y'all think of all this
Epic Ghostman
Recruit

Re: Map Series Trilogy

Postby Ahrora » 31 March 2019, 00:11

Nice! I love this! Definetly continue
Definitely not the real Ahrora, the real Ahrora was taken by Aliens.
Ahrora
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Map Series Trilogy

Postby aditya657 » 11 April 2019, 17:13

Amazing! Nice variety of weapons and not a bad story line either. 10/10!

aditya657

Return to Singleplayer Maps