Evil

Singleplayer Maps here.

Evil

Postby Guardsman » 2 October 2018, 00:59

The map name is Evil, lol. The map ID is guardsman-evil. Its a random new map, so go try it. Please. The URL to the map page is "https://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?s=9&a=&m=guardsman-evil". Here's the demo link mate, "https://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?s=2&map=guardsman-evil". It is about a cyborg/robot fighting the Ete Corporation over civil motivations of Ete being corrupt. It's pretty short, so rate five is you like it or if you hate it, message me why. I will continue soon ;)

Guardsman
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Evil

Postby Trooper 8 » 22 October 2018, 01:58

Dude. That was cool, but too short. Btw, post in the correct format as given by Doomwrath. I love the concept and everything, but may I ask, how did you lie the corpses on the ground like that? That was special to me, no offense to the rest of the map.

Trooper 8
Recruit

Postby Trooper 8 » 26 October 2018, 01:03

Trooper 8 wrote:Dude. That was cool, but too short.

Thanks for being very concise over your opinion. I'll be sure to add longer sequels to the "Evil" series.
Trooper 8 wrote:Btw, post in the correct format as given by Doomwrath.

I'm sorry, lol, I was not paying much attention to that. Thanks for reminding me.
Trooper 8 wrote:I love the concept and everything, but may I ask, how did you lie the corpses on the ground like that? That was special to me, no offense to the rest of the map.

Uh, I'm not sure how to explain this, but I kinda pushed the character into a wall a little. :P I basically got a wall, made an actor, then I put his legs into the wall's space, and with a little help of PB2 physics, I got the character to lie on the ground like a normal dead person. lol.

Trooper 8
Recruit

Postby phsc » 27 October 2018, 21:51

did you forget to switch accounts?

BTW STAFF DUDES this isnt following that generic post thing

anyway pretty generic map with no lore and tons of things that dont realy make sense but a few cool concepts

btw whats the exactly projective u used for the alien shotgun?
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Trooper 8 » 30 October 2018, 00:27

did you forget to switch accounts?

lol, you got me :( I don't know what to say to that. I used that account to answer anyone's questions about the lying corpses, who were too afraid to ask. Go on, roast me. I deserve it :sorry:
BTW STAFF DUDES this isnt following that generic post thing

Dude, shhh, stop calling me out! *changes it*
anyway pretty generic map with no lore and tons of things that dont realy make sense but a few cool concepts

I will make following lore about the machine and stuff, I'm editing the bossfight (pls try it out).
btw whats the exactly projective u used for the alien shotgun?

Go check the website out for more indices for projectiles, "https://www.plazmaburst2.com/level_editor_manual/projectile%20model%20indices.html"
Its 31.

Trooper 8
Recruit

Postby Guardsman » 30 October 2018, 00:47

My first thought into entering my topic. Oh hey, someone asked a question. Then he answers himself. Like what? Then, I realize this was a family member. Then I sigh, and go to the family members room and ask him why he asked a question in the forum and not in real life. And why he has went onto my computer, looked it up, and answers himself. This is what I have to do deal with every day. And I scroll down, and someone thinks I have two accounts. I'm sorry Mr. phsc, that you got tangled up in this. I'm probably not going to post again.
REET

Guardsman
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Singleplayer Maps