☄️The Story Of Defiance "Man kinds last hopes"

Singleplayer Maps here.

☄️The Story Of Defiance "Man kinds last hopes"

Postby Ahrora » 21 February 2018, 03:43

The Story Of Defiance

Plazma burst 2 - Alternate Universe

During Plazma burst 2 as one of the few highly skilled soldier who volunteered to travel back in time to save humanity Echo 1 is sent back in time to stop humans from being enslaved. An error occurs in the time machine, unfortunately, Echo 1 is sent to an unspecified location somewhere on earth. Sometime during this event he most likely hit his head causing head trauma or Amnesia and is captured by the Civil Security. Days or weeks after being incarcerated In a Civil Security Detention Center, he is able to escape and flee somewhere on earth.

Why was it named the Story Of Defiance? -

Well before it was going to be named The Story Of Echelon, but the name didn't fit either made sense to the Campaign and wasn't relevant to the Plazma Burst 2 campaign. I wanted to create a name that would stand of from others. I was thinking and said to myself "Stand out?" hmm. Then I said stand up, I thought to myself how about Defiance since out characters are fighting to say humanity and defying place and time to set back the courses of time. I know that might give you a headache but that was the reason for the name.

Who is Echo 1? -

Echo 1 is a Character in my Single player map called "The Story Of Defiance". In this story the player play's as Echo 1 who is sent back into time along with The Marine and Noir Lime. It is unspecified why how he was able to escape captivity by Civil Security hands.

Who are the Civil Security? -

The Civil Security are a major faction in Plazma Burst 2. It is mostly an organization of soldier's who are on earth during the times of Plazma burst 2.This faction is an enemy of the protagonists Echo 1, The Marine, Noir Lime and Proxy including the Usurpation Forces.

Why is his name Echo 1 and how is it relevant to the gameplay? -

Echo 1's name isn't relevant to the game just like how I made the Stories name I wanted to make something that is different from all these futuristic names such as "Xexon" for example. How it was made I remember playing Halo 2 and I remember Cortana saying Echo 419 I read you I took away the 4 and 9 and replaced them with just the 1 and that's how his name was made.

Map page Id's -

☄️Story Of Defiance - [Act 1] :http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=ahrora-sod1

☄️Story Of Defiance - [Act 2]: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=ahrora-sod2

☄️Story Of Defiance - [Act 3]: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=ahrora-sod3
Last edited by Ahrora on 25 July 2018, 06:25, edited 7 times in total.
Definitely not the real Ahrora, the real Ahrora was taken by Aliens.
Ahrora
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: ☄️The Story Of Defiance

Postby Ahrora » 21 February 2018, 03:48

Anything that you may have or need to say please comment below. Criticism to it's finest would help for the future map's to come. Thank you for reading and watching the video if you did. This is some of my finest work, if you look from when my Serenity story came out you can really see the difference of my map making skills. I also tried to visit Plazma burst 2 lore pages such as wiki etc to get my idea's and details from to make essentially a campaign that hopefully made requirements. This is only the beginning my friends many more maps and exciting thing's to come from me and also my story :thank:

Update :

Fixed a couple of errors
-Enemies health
-Enemies guns
-Doors and wall glitch
-Text and show hint texts
-Structural problems
-Easter eggs
-Opened map souce
-Fixed gun issues
-Door issues
-Replayed map multiple times to fix any mistakes in texts
-Fixed the sky's
-Fixed snow issues by adding a wall above the map
-Increased Civil Security Heave damage
-Increased Players health to a minimal 500 hp
--Wasnt able to change the players character sounds to the marines sound had difficulty with that
-Players sound fixed

silverteen11 wrote:It was good, here are some minor errors I found:

Typo

You have an incosistency of starting dialogue with - or :

Overall it's ok, 5 stars.

Thank you for your help. And thanks for the 5 stars really means alot. Will try not to do that in the future
Last edited by Ahrora on 24 February 2018, 06:18, edited 1 time in total.
Ahrora
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Kassandra » 26 February 2018, 00:49

I think this is some of your best work I played through all your single player maps on serenity and I can see how much of a Level Editor you have grown from, I'm interested to see how far and good this campaign can go. I hope the 3rd act in your campaign continues these good level designs this is by far the one of the best campaigns I played that are similar to the Plazma Burst 2 Campaign.
Kassandra
Recruit

Postby Ghost Killer823 » 1 March 2018, 08:02

Nice!

Nothing too special to say here other than the very good level design and dialogue.

Rated 5 on both the maps.
Ghost Killer823
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Ahrora » 26 March 2018, 03:11

Ghost Killer823 wrote:Nice!

Nothing too special to say here other than the very good level design and dialogue.

Rated 5 on both the maps.

I guess you could say that. Well I hope you enjoyed I just release a new act hopefully it will impress
Ahrora
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Singleplayer Maps