Re: тнє ѕℓαуєя ѕєяιєѕ [+10 Maps]

Postby noune » 15 May 2016, 00:50

Thanks for clearing that up!

Also your beta is looking pretty good... can't wait for it to come out :D
noune
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: тнє ѕℓαуєя ѕєяιєѕ [+10 Maps]

Postby Dandamage » 26 May 2016, 23:14

The following are ideas for the next update and can be changed based on your opinion.

- Make a factory inside the base to justify the high quantity of Correction Nine weaponry.
- Make the grenade launcher shoot only one accurate and very strong grenade.
- Increase health of all Slayers by 200, all Avengers by 300, and the Vice President by 400.
- Give standard rocket launchers to Upsilon Slayers, while the Avengers will keep the enhanced burst fire version.
- Give Lite Railgun to Beta Slayers, while Avengers should carry Heavy Railguns and Plasma Gun.
- Give Proxy a Correction Nine rifle and a Ray Gun from the mission "Fatal Instinct".
- Make Ray Guns at "Fatal Instinct" available for the player.
- Make Vokolsar talk less, or maybe make him completly silent.
- Create a level before the Introduction explaining Vokolsar's reasons to leave the Civil Security and joining the Upsilons.
- Build an infirmary, armory, meeting room, archive room and a deployment room. Also putting that all inside one map and removing the others so it gives the sensation that it is actually a well functioning and big base.
- Make the Upsilons overall act more badass because they are just not tough enough.
- All Upsilon Slayers renamed to only Upsilons, the Avengers renamed to Magna Upsilon and the Vice President renamed to Dominus Upsilon. Betas will be modified accordingly, too.

(EDIT)

Most of the changes of the previous update list have been implemented. The game should vary more, make more sense, and sometimes become less or more difficult depending on the situation.

The maps Dawn of the Usurpation and Anomaly have been fully released, along with a new introduction! The new first level will give you a taste of the power an Upsilon Commander can have if you keep playing the series, and will act as a very basic tutorial for you to get the hang of it before going to the real missions and the more advanced tutorials. Also will give a tad more backstory for Wrath, the character you will control in the missions after the map Anomaly.

Huge thanks to anyone who gave suggestions, ratings and reported bugs. You guys are the type of people who keep this game and my maps working and I wouldn't get this far without your help.

Thank you very much for your support.
Last edited by Dandamage on 14 February 2017, 06:28, edited 2 times in total.
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Re: тнє ѕℓαуєя ѕєяιєѕ [Roughly 15 Maps]

Postby ECC9 » 26 June 2016, 16:11

Nice map,i vote 5.

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Dandamage » 8 July 2016, 17:45

It has been a long series, and it has started a looong time ago, so I believe it is time for this story to reach an ending at least for Plazma Burst 2. The last map will end in a cliffhanger and will continue to be the last mission until 2.5 comes, however, I will still work by fixing some inconsistencies in the story, add the missing map "Traced", and maybe create some standalone maps.

Thank you very much for anyone who played this far, and for the extremely important feedback you gave me. Slayer Redemption will come soon.
Last edited by Dandamage on 10 November 2016, 22:12, edited 1 time in total.
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Lith_ » 29 August 2016, 00:10

So many maps in one map...
Good job.
Lith_
Recruit

Postby Dandamage » 17 December 2016, 00:10

A bunch of lore will be added in a thread at the Other Art section of the forum. That's for the players that want a little more context on what's going on in the series.
Last edited by Dandamage on 20 December 2016, 19:08, edited 6 times in total.
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Civil-Lite » 17 December 2016, 03:22

Well made map and very good indeed!
5 stars from me cus i am such a nice guy :3
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby Dandamage » 14 February 2017, 06:26

Added a link to the topic with the lore about the series. Now if you want to understand the story and how it involves the main Plazma Burst universe, you can!

Also, mission 5 part 2 will (finally) be released! Sure, the series has more than a dozen missions by now, but updating and fixing the old ones is also important! ;)
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Re: The Slayer [6000 Views Special!]

Postby LoneWolf56 » 13 December 2017, 18:58

Interesting. I like the variety of options on the map, though the elevator at the beginning is a bit slow.
LoneWolf56
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: The Slayer [6000 Views Special!]

Postby Dandamage » 13 December 2017, 19:17

- Map "Traced" was added. You control Wrath trying to find Vokolsar because he was informed the mission was a trap.
- Update the map "Anti-Heroic Arrival" by making the base brighter and adding a small section at the beginning.
- Mission selection room updated to allow players to select the new mission.

Another fan art in progress:

Spoiler: Show More
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Previous

Return to Singleplayer Maps