obilivion (clan)

Section to discuss and showcase unofficial clans.

obilivion (clan)

Postby xXxnoobslayerxXx7 jeff shadow » 27 August 2016, 13:07

welcome welcome to my clan, ill be the leader of [obilivion]
just type in your nickname beside your login [obilivion] note [] is optional you could use {},(), or <> and many others and update simple right?

there are not so many rules here but theyre strict. if any one notice a member doing it, just pm me
A. game
1.1 • Respect all other players in-game.

1.2 • Any form of cheating, hacking, or abuse of the game physics will result in suspension from the game without warning.
This includes hacking of any type, score farming, or abusing a game glitch to gain an unfair advantage over other players.
1.2.1 - Any form of obtaining PP/Kills that gives a player or group of players an unfair advantage in-game is illegal.

1.3 • Farming Kills, Deaths, or Player Points is forbidden. Farming is the act of transferring PP or getting kills off another account that is controlled by you, either directly or through a friend.

1.4 • Do not start matches with inappropriate titles. Rude, obscene, offensive, or threatening titles are forbidden.

1.5 • Discussion of prohibited or inappropriate topics in-game is not allowed, whether the match is private or not.

1.6 • Respect other peoples' playstyles. Camping in one spot, or spending the whole match spraying bullets is one hundred percent allowed.

1.7 • Do not troll, spam, or incite a flamewar (argument) in-game.

1.8 • The kick, ping limit, and Game-Master features must not be abused.
1.8.1 - Do not kick without a meaningful reason.
1.8.2 - Vote the match ping to a value below what is playable.

B. chat

2 • Purposefully causing pointless drama will also result in a suspension. It wastes the time of the staff, and achieves nothing.

2.1 • Respect all other chat users including site staff.
2.1.1 - Cursing/Swearing is not prohibited, but we ask you to be mindful of your language.
2.1.2 - Do not curse/swear excessively.
2.1.3 - All cursing or swearing directed towards another member of the community, or a group within the community, is outright banned.

2.2 • Do not discuss prohibited, offensive, or inappropriate topics.

2.3 • Ensure all sent messages are meaningful.
2.3.1 - Do not spam (sending useless or meaningless messages)
2.3.2 - Do not flood (spreading multiple useless messages over a series of [3+] lines)
2.3.3 - Avoid overusing capitals (NO ALL CAPS).

2.4 • Any topics discussed in the main chat must be appropriate for all chat users. Discussion of history and politics is allowed, however avoid aspects that may cause offense to those in the chat-room.
2.4.1 - Religious topics are forbidden outright.

2.5 • Private channels and private messages can be used to discuss topics usually prohibited in public, such as cursing, extreme religious/political topics, etc.
2.5.1 - Topics of aforesaid nature must not affect public parties whatsoever.
2.5.2 - Do not invite people to channels where inappropriate discussions are being held without their prior agreement.
2.5.3 - Do not private message players potentially inappropriate/offensive content without their prior agreement.

2.6 • Do not impersonate other players or staff members

2.7 • Do not trick users into clicking links through fake private messages or misuse of the URL tool.
2.7.1 - Please keep link length to a minimum, use the URL tool to shorten links.
2.7.2 - Do not use link shorteners such as Tiny-url/Shadyurl to mask links.

2.8 • Please use only English when chatting in Plazma Burst 2 Site Chat. Other languages are permitted in private messages, and personal channels.

2.9 • /me commands should not be abused or inappropriate.

2.10 • Do not abuse Karma.
2.10.1 - Don't beg for karma points. If you beg for karma, staff members or other players may lower your points by 1.

2.11 • The vote-kick option should only be used when necessary
2.11.1 - Do not vote-kick players without a valid reason. Use the ignore tool if you simply do not like someone

remember, you MUST OBEY the rules

and one more thing : i do not support clan wars, i want you guys to be friends with other clans, OK?

xXxnoobslayerxXx7 jeff shadow
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: obilivion (clan)

Postby Ayano » 27 August 2016, 13:12

The rules look like as if it was Copied from the PB 2 Rules and stuff.
You really need a chat.
Discord will Help
You also need a website to showcase what your clan can do or what it is.
Wordpress is alright I guess.
The way you guys recruit need to be improved. so that you may keep track of your members.
But its up to you on how to do it..

Anyways goodluck! I hope you take my advice!
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby xXxnoobslayerxXx7 jeff shadow » 27 August 2016, 13:21

im sorry i copied the rules from pb 2, i dont know the other inappropriate activities
and thank you for your advice ayano, i dont know how to make a web but i hope a member help me

anyways your account image is insanely cute ayano (sorry if i hurt you)

xXxnoobslayerxXx7 jeff shadow
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby DoomWrath » 27 August 2016, 14:18

Please do not plagiarize copyrighted content owned by the Plazma Burst 2 Staff. This is a criminal offence.

Topic Locked.
DoomWrath
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Clans