[Tutorial] How To: Make a Door

Tutorials and guides for Plazma Burst and community features.

[Tutorial] How To: Make a Door

Postby Girl_Power » 10 May 2020, 01:40

This simple tutorial shows you how to make a basic movable door.

Step-By-Step Guide:

1. You'll need a movable object (DOOR), two TRIGGERS, and four REGIONS.

2. Two of the REGIONS will be used as the activation triggers (one for opening, other for closing).

3. The other two REGIONS will be where the DOOR goes: Point A and Point B.

4. One of the TRIGGERS will be used for opening the DOOR, the other TRIGGER will be used for closing the DOOR.

5. The REGIONS where the DOOR goes to (Point A and B) should stay exactly how it is. Do not change any of the options.

6. Now connect the two activation triggers (REGIONS) to the TRIGGERS. One of them to TRIGGER A, the other to TRIGGER B.

7. Now that everything is connected, TRIGGER A should be [ enabled ] and [ infinite max calls ]. Action 1 type: [ Movable > Force Movable A move to region B ]. Parameter A: [ the DOOR ], and Parameter B: [ Point B (the REGION where the door will go) ].

8. TRIGGER B is the same as TRIGGER A except for Parameter B: [ Point A (the REGION where the door starts) ].

9. Now test-run the map to see if the door is working. If the door is not working, one of the processes you've made above must've been done incorrectly.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post a message on this topic or PM me at my inbox! (I'll try to keep this topic open)

Have fun!
:P
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Re: [Tutorial] How To: Make a Door

Postby Build » 10 May 2020, 05:22

such a hard tutorial
Build
Falkok [250]

Return to Tutorials