[Tutorial] How To: Insert Music

Tutorials and guides for Plazma Burst and community features.

[Tutorial] How To: Insert Music

Postby Girl_Power » 10 May 2020, 01:32

This simple tutorial shows you how to insert a single piece of music into a map.

Step-By-Step Guide:

1. You'll need a TRIGGER, a TIMER, and a SONG.

2. Connect the SONG and TIMER to the TRIGGER.

3. For the TIMER, set the options as [ Launch on start: Yes ], [ Max calls: 1 call ], [ Trigger on timeout: the TRIGGER you have made ], and [ Delay: 0 ]

4. For the SONG, set the options as [ URL: the SONG you have chosen (RECOMMENDED TO BE FROM NEWGROUNDS) ], [ Volume: (Optional, recommended 1) ], [ Loop: Yes ], [ Trigger on end: - No Trigger - ]

5. For the TRIGGER: set the options as [ Enabled: Yes ], [ Max calls: 1 call ], [ Action 1 type: Sound > Play song ], [ Parameter A: the SONG you have chosen ], [ Parameter B: - not used - ]

6. Now test-run the map to see if you can hear the song/music. If you can't hear it, one of the processes you've made above must've been done incorrectly. If a message pops up when loading the map, it is most likely due to the unknown song you have chosen meaning that the PB2 site cannot run that song (bad luck). Or it could just mean the link is broken or outdated.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post a message on this topic or PM me at my inbox! (I'll try to keep this topic open)

Have fun!
:P
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Re: [Tutorial] How To: Insert Music

Postby Build » 10 May 2020, 05:22

such a hard tutorial
Build
Falkok [250]

Re: [Tutorial] How To: Insert Music

Postby TcBot » 10 May 2020, 15:49