How can i make a selection menu similar to MMO-shop?

Tutorials and guides for Plazma Burst and community features.

How can i make a selection menu similar to MMO-shop?

Postby black onyx » 14 December 2019, 15:54

No, i don't know how to, i am asking this on the tutorials section so this becomes a tutorial!
so please, if you know how, tell me (us) :D
The first and only.
black onyx
Recruit

Re: How can i make a selection menu similar to MMO-shop?

Postby phsc » 14 December 2019, 18:08

I asked Max Teabag that quite a long time ago when I was in BoZ, it is quite simple, keep in mind the order in which you do it does not matter, but you cannot put options A and B as the same region:
Trigger Execution> Continue Execution of this trigger only if tracing from center of Region 'A' to center of Region 'B' is possible (impossible also works), where region A/B is in the button area, and region B/A is constantly moved to the cursor.
Then, while that is possible or impossible, you just do whatever you want, in this case, change the color of doors so it looks like they are selected.

But, if you are talking about the website, it requires much more knowledge, about general web design (HTML and PHP), SQL (also very important if you want to have a map like his), PHP, JavaScript, I do not know exactly how Max Teabag made his website but that is what is generally used in creating one, there is a lot of online content related to such topics and for using that together with PB2 you can watch Max Teabag's videos on such topic.
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby black onyx » 16 December 2019, 01:25

phsc wrote:I asked Max Teabag that quite a long time ago when I was in BoZ, it is quite simple, keep in mind the order in which you do it does not matter, but you cannot put options A and B as the same region:
Trigger Execution> Continue Execution of this trigger only if tracing from center of Region 'A' to center of Region 'B' is possible (impossible also works), where region A/B is in the button area, and region B/A is constantly moved to the cursor.
Then, while that is possible or impossible, you just do whatever you want, in this case, change the color of doors so it looks like they are selected.

But, if you are talking about the website, it requires much more knowledge, about general web design (HTML and PHP), SQL (also very important if you want to have a map like his), PHP, JavaScript, I do not know exactly how Max Teabag made his website but that is what is generally used in creating one, there is a lot of online content related to such topics and for using that together with PB2 you can watch Max Teabag's videos on such topic.

thanks for the help, but i tried to do what you said and had no success, could you show me step by step? (no i am not asking about the website)
The first and only.
black onyx
Recruit

Postby phsc » 16 December 2019, 23:43

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... &id=964090
I think it is pretty easy to understand, any specific doubts just ask.
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby black onyx » 18 December 2019, 19:13

phsc wrote:https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=phsc-mmoshop&id=964090
I think it is pretty easy to understand, any specific doubts just ask.

thanks! :)
The first and only.
black onyx
Recruit

Return to Tutorials