How to make a clan

Tutorials and guides for Plazma Burst and community features.

How to make a clan

Postby Kubara » 21 January 2016, 16:53

Hello people,
I have decided to make up a tutorial to enable players on how to create their own clans/organizations.
On Topic:
You want to create a new clan right? For that you have to have some requirements, like:
1. Leadership Skills
2. Battle Skills
3. Patience
4. Strategies
5. Peaceful/Kind/Respectful Attitude
6. Website and chats

Leadership Skills:
This is an important skill, as if you have enough leadership skills, you can lead people, convince people in your clans. But this skill should be parallel on what type of clan you are forming. Is it a Security organization? Or a Friends group? Or a training Faculty? That is up on you.
Since the beginning of PB2, different clans were formed, many abolished, some became legends. Everyone knows the "Great War" that took place between the Galactic Security Army [GSA] and the Elite Killer Assassin Task force [EKAT]. Many battles were held, then there were victories and losses. If you want to create your clan, first be in a clan, understand some systems on how to run a clan, make up your mind, grab a page and note everything you want to be added in your clan, this way you can keep a record on how much data you have. Now to utilizing the data, this is where all the things come in. You have to make out ranks, set different rules, make peace treaties or wage wars against other clans, you must have enough leadership skills so that if anyone stand against your suggestions or you can easily back them off. Or simply you should have enough ideas to convince players to join you in your causes.

Battle Skills
Humanity has gone through wars, and some where there are many clashes going on. Many clans fight each other on the bases on many different reasons. Like competitions, power, fame or simply personal grudges. If you are going to be a leader of a clan that you dream of it becoming famous, you are to start practicing on battle skills. Go on Cooperative matches and learn how other professional players use the maps Hiding spots, Walls to get kills or to get cover. This way you can enhance your battle skills, if you want, the Single Player on hard and Impossible difficulty is a great way to get you skills, as the AI are not only difficult to kill, but the will spam and won't even give you a single chance to kill them, just like a player would want to survive in a Multiplayer battle.

Patience
Everything takes time, and we all have our patience tested, like getting our turn to get a sniper rifle in stryde-sniper or even to get a pistol in aslang-fightforbase map. You have to be patient, as there will be no angels to come and join your clans or things, take time and develop a criteria on what type of players you want, Ruthless? Aggressive? Map-makers? That is up to you, if you want to hurry, you can make a Game in the server for recruitment.

Strategies
Now this skills is used everywhere, this skill requires time, and in order to develop a strategy to recruit players, make a criteria, like most of the clans out there, require a specific number of Kills, deaths, KDr, or even the Map developing Points! That is up on you, if you want map makers, go ahead, you want Military? get a criteria on certain elements that you want most in your clan.

Peaceful/Kind/Respectful Attitude
Now attitude is very important in recruitment, persuading anyone can be from being a piece of cake to a piece of titanium. You should respect other players, listen to their ideas, be polite, and make out rules so that people can be acceptable in your own "Cyber-Society". But if you want others to follow the rules, then you have to yourself follow all those rules.

Website and chats
Once you ave done recruitment, you have to keep your members close, and so they can feel free to ask you whatever queries they are facing. So I suggest you to get a website, chose a stylish theme, get on chats and embed it to your website.
Some Free making websites includes: Wordpress.com, webs.com, enjin.com etc.
Some Free Chat making websites are: xat.com, discord.com, chat.smart-bz.com etc.

Once you get all these, I am very sure that you will be successful in your cause, and even you can reach to the peak of PB2.

Also remember to check out the PB2's "Our Stances on Clans": http://www.plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewt ... 27&t=14558

Inbox me if you want me to add more things, and do tell me on how my tutorial looks like? Is it Excellent? Good or lacking something?
Thank you!
Best Wishes and Happy .. Clan-ing maybe?, Kubara.
Last edited by Kubara on 21 January 2016, 18:44, edited 1 time in total.

Silence is the Loudest Scream

I shall only speak where a guidance or some information is needed, you can contact me for Map Making Basics, and other stuff like the Forum etc.
Kubara
Recruit

Re: How to make a clan

Postby shadowstorm122 » 21 January 2016, 17:14

This is a good tutorial man, I think it should be pinned on the clans section to help the newbs xD
And you should give some examples of ranks.
shadowstorm122
Falkok [250]

Postby guest-electric fish » 21 January 2016, 17:24

good tutorial although some things which i noticed :
1)you don't have to join a clan in order to create one.you can look their system and you can create a similar
2)single player maps aren't useful to get skill.instead either approved or ranked matches can get you skill
3)sometimes the criteria have to be not only by those but also by : if they are good,if they understand etc
4)a good strategy is to have a base where you can recruit members
5)the attitude must be great and understandable in order to make them follow you
you forgot the most important thing for all clans viewtopic.php?f=127&t=14558 if you are the leader of your created clan you must also give that as a important rule because your members mustn't do that since if this happen you have 100% responsibility for that
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby Kubara » 21 January 2016, 18:42

guest-electric fish wrote:good tutorial although some things which i noticed :
1)you don't have to join a clan in order to create one.you can look their system and you can create a similar
2)single player maps aren't useful to get skill.instead either approved or ranked matches can get you skill
3)sometimes the criteria have to be not only by those but also by : if they are good,if they understand etc
4)a good strategy is to have a base where you can recruit members
5)the attitude must be great and understandable in order to make them follow you
you forgot the most important thing for all clans http://www.plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewt ... 27&t=14558 if you are the leader of your created clan you must also give that as a important rule because your members mustn't do that since if this happen you have 100% responsibility for that

Reply:
1) Yes, you are right, but being in a clan for some time will make a player understand on how the clan is being run by the person/leader/Founder etc.
2) Approved and Ranked matches are good when you want to increase your kills or deaths or KDr. Yes they also act as a practice ground, but some "laggers" make the game difficult, and in Single Player, the person has to face many problems: Low Health, Tough Enemies, better IA engine. They both are practices.
3) A criteria will serve better then understanding and obedience. Because the person has a right to do anything as long as the person does not go against the laws set by the Leader/Founder.
4) Strategy is dependent on the player, either they go to a game, or inbox other players or even post their information of their clan in the Forum.
5) A Strict-to-rule leader will surely understand what his clan members are stating to him and how he should reply, in the case of any questions.
6) Yes, I really forgot to mention that. Really appreciate it.
Thank you for your comment.

shadowstorm122 wrote:This is a good tutorial man, I think it should be pinned on the clans section to help the newbs xD
And you should give some examples of ranks.

When a person will see or join a clan, he will get a raw example of the Ranking System, but thank you, I will add it soon.

I shall only speak where a guidance or some information is needed, you can contact me for Map Making Basics, and other stuff like the Forum etc.
Kubara
Recruit

Postby Hikarikaze » 21 January 2016, 19:21

This is a decent tutorial but I have a much better one.

How to make a clan: put 1-4 random letters/numbers between some brackets
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby guest-electric fish » 21 January 2016, 19:30

Hikarikaze wrote:This is a decent tutorial but I have a much better one.

not always have to be 1-4 letters-numbers. some clans have more letters-numbers
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby Kubara » 21 January 2016, 20:34

Hikarikaze wrote:This is a decent tutorial but I have a much better one.

Forgive me Hikarikaze, for I did not knew that you have a Tutorial, otherwise I wouldn't have made any Tutorial, please do forgive me.

Kubara
Recruit

Postby Silent Aurora » 21 January 2016, 21:26

Seems like you have put a lot of effort in, nice concept.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Return to Tutorials