How do I give the effect to people who have just joined ?

Ask any questions you may have here.

How do I give the effect to people who have just joined ?

Postby Paul308 » 16 December 2018, 02:26

The thing is that when entering to play, you enter without the swords, then I put 2 triggers, one that activates them and another that deactivates them, when I deactivate them and a new player enters the game, he does not have the swords but he can to do damage with his hands, I want that if I deactivate the swords and a new player enters, I give him the effect that we have now, also it happens to me with another effect that is the slow motion

Paul308
Recruit

Re: How do I give the effect to people who have just joined

Postby TheLustyPotato » 17 December 2018, 14:17

TheLustyPotato

Postby juask2018 » 20 December 2018, 00:23

Greetings of peace,

I believe this is not possible yet as when they join the server some howrestarts for them.
What you have to do is just re-enable and then disable the swords. If this is not what you wanted, you can leave it to the Developers such as ZapruderFilm, Eric Gurt, and others. As they are the ones who developed Plazma Burst, they can fix this.

Sincerely,
juask2018
juask2018

Postby ditzy » 28 December 2018, 03:14

juask2018 wrote:I believe this is not possible yet as when they join the server some howrestarts for them.

It's very much possible, thanks to the new sync triggers that Eric introduced. I won't go into much detail here, but Eric has a good example map that demonstrates use of the sync triggers.
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... &id=905795

You also do as TheLustyPotato suggested and disable swords for everyone when a new payer joins.
ditzy
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Questions