What's wrong with xdeath-realwar map ?

Ask any questions you may have here.

What's wrong with xdeath-realwar map ?

Postby eru_ » 4 December 2018, 20:54

I'm wondering what's wrong with xdeath realwarmap and i heared that someone wanted to disapprove it
why ?
[GHOST] Eru_

eru_
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: What's wrong with xdeath-realwar map ?

Postby Ayano » 5 December 2018, 03:40

These forum topics will enlighten you

viewtopic.php?f=168&t=20426

viewtopic.php?f=169&t=20453

viewtopic.php?f=168&t=22063

Everyone has their own opinions regarding xdeath-realwar,
Although I don't expect anyone to agree on everyone else's opinions about it.
I personally think its spam fest. The only skill your required to have is to camp and spam.
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby eru_ » 5 December 2018, 07:24

Ayano wrote:These forum topics will enlighten you

viewtopic.php?f=168&t=20426

viewtopic.php?f=169&t=20453

viewtopic.php?f=168&t=22063

Everyone has their own opinions regarding xdeath-realwar,
Although I don't expect anyone to agree on everyone else's opinions about it.
I personally think its spam fest. The only skill your required to have is to camp and spam.

WoW thank you ayano for this but i agree with you ,
i think fixing this map needs a reloading system maybe
[GHOST] Eru_

eru_
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby phsc » 5 December 2018, 14:54

may i add a point i think nobody added before, its pretty simple

imagine youre a 10 year old who just opened pb2 for the first time
the first thing you see after logging in the game? unranked maps, ordered by how many players are in it
so you tend to click the name that calls most attention and has more players in it
imagine a map called "REAL WAR" with like 7 players, and then the second one is like "no PP to steal" with like 4 players
as not only the realwar map is in the 1st slot, it is also more attracting to a kid, so the kid joins it!
and yikes, hes just blindly shooting having no idea of what hes doing! and he thinks its fun because hes a kid
he doesnt know, yet at least, that theres maps that are way more complex and more active, and if he does, he doesnt have the skill to do these things, so the kid stays in realwar
also it doesnt even need to be a person with an account, it can be a guest too
and well, realwar map gets into a cycle of people join have fun but constantly new people join, if you get it with 3-4 players the map will last for a while since the income of players is pretty big, and in a general way its not only random kids or new players, it can also be someone whos a little bit older and played it and enjoyed it and then wants to play it again, it can also be a really old pb2 player that remembers of the real old realwar n wants to play, who cares

anyway, but realwar is a terrible map for APPROVAL, so, heres my fix:
eric changes default page from unranked to custom maps, and orders it by number of players
realwar is a map that works... "best", with many players... i think?
so it will bet a decent income of players

makes sense?
anyway its just a theory that can be easily refuted by... either someone explaining that one of the things im considered is wrong, or it just not working in practice

but the current pb2 playerbase is big enought for my "theory" to work? idk?
its just not a good map for approval, not like its a bad map

and well, maybe we can turn pb2 into a less staff n forum elitist game n just let people approve anything they want that is in a general way fair, realwar? if its popular, approve it! darkstars pubg map? if its popular, and its fair, approve it! mlg cool dominik sniper? if it is popular(it isnt thank god) approve it
the free market, yikes

but meh its all all going to stay in paper im pretty sure
INTJ 5w6 3w4 8w7 sp/sx

If you want to join my Ditzys gulag discord server PM me
phsc
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Location: tfw the libertarian movement of your country uses collectivist arguments

Postby ustopable » 7 December 2018, 15:55

DM features tower camping and teloportation camping which is used by many kill farmers around here (and doesn’t want to die).

Coop features bullet hell and since there is no other way in other than diving towards the bullets.

Attracts a lot of players copying maps. Just search real war in custom maps and return to me. Count all real war maps and the copied design. Some have modified design but still it attracts a lot of players copying maps.
ustopable
Civil Security Boss [500]

Return to Questions