Update 1.31 - Bugged?

Update 1.31 - Bugged?

Postby AuditorMSP » 10 April 2019, 23:40

Hey guys.

I'm not too sure if the 1.31 update or an unlisted, recent update has bought on unintended side effects in the game. Here are the bugs that I found so far while playing. Just to note, regular play and the Level Editor's testing feature are affected.

1. Ally/Enemy Behavior [Fixed 04/11/2019]

a. Inactive allies/enemies remain static. They do not look around or walk around, typical traits associated with the AI's "investigate mode".
b. Enemies will respond to nearby ground impacts, but will become static again after reaction.
c. Allies will not follow the player.

Otherwise, active enemy and ally fighting behavior seems normal.

2. Grab/Telekinesis Feature (take a shot for every instance of "grab" being mentioned for fun)

a. Live/active grenades cannot be grabbed.
b. Live enemies and allies can now be grabbed and flung around (perfect for pretending to be a Jedi or a Sith Lord).
c. Grabbed inactive enemies will become active immediately.
d. Objects and people can now be grabbed in the air and in the water.
e. Most importantly, grabbing any object or person while standing will make the player unstable. Grabbed objects/people flying towards the player will make the player fly towards said object/people.

If anyone else has experienced bugs associated with the recent update in the game or in the Level Editor, do post here.
Last edited by AuditorMSP on 11 April 2019, 20:48, edited 1 time in total.

AuditorMSP
Recruit

Re: Update 1.31 - Bugged?

Postby Jason Eden » 11 April 2019, 19:58

Another proof of Eric wasting the time he could spend on finishing PB3.

Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby generaltahsin » 11 April 2019, 20:30

Jason Eden wrote:Another proof of Eric wasting the time he could spend on finishing PB3.

Wow, seems like you are the smartest person in this community. Maybe you should tell Eric when to release the game too.

Eric might has written some new codes for PB3 and thought the code was compatible with PB2 or just wanted to update PB2 but no you know how to be a developer better than him, you can read his mind and know his plans, right?

Because well, you have to be able to perform these to come to the conclusion that he is wasting his time and teach him how to do his hobby.
generaltahsin
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Incompetence » 11 April 2019, 20:52

Jason Eden wrote:Another proof of Eric wasting the time he could spend on finishing PB3.

sounds like a reach. time can be divided towards different tasks
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Oriental » 11 April 2019, 21:50

So if Eric doesn't fix these bugs, Wouldn't a lot of people quit and many of them will be mad and complain a lot? I'm sure PB3 might take long that's why we are still playing PB2.
Oriental
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby generaltahsin » 11 April 2019, 21:55

OP edited his post saying the first one is fixed and I think the second one is obviously a feature and not a bug.
generaltahsin
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby AuditorMSP » 12 April 2019, 00:52

generaltahsin wrote:OP edited his post saying the first one is fixed and I think the second one is obviously a feature and not a bug.

I think that it's a nice feature to have for channeling one's inner berzerker, just as long as item 2e is done away with.

AuditorMSP
Recruit

Return to Bug Reporting Archive