How to make page stop scrolling when I scroll weapons

How to make page stop scrolling when I scroll weapons

Postby ValkiOval » 28 March 2019, 09:32

Does anyone know a fix for this, I wish I knew how to make some kind of extension or script that would keep PB2 in place on page while I scroll weapons, and I tried asking on stackoverflow but those sites are complicated and I don't know anything about programming so i got an inaccurate answer Wish there was a page locking extension to lock/hide the scrollbar or both. would be awesome. guess im just gonna have to deal with this for now...

ValkiOval
Recruit

Re: How to make page stop scrolling when I scroll weapons

Postby Druddigon » 28 March 2019, 23:29

If push comes to shove, you can always download PB2 and play it as an app on your computer so you don't scroll down on the website.
Druddigon
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby ditzy » 29 March 2019, 03:38

Which browser are you using?

In the meantime, you can click 'Hide ads' to shorten the page and minimize your scrolling problem.
Sometimes draws ponies
Sometimes draws ponies
Sometimes draws ponies
ditzy
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby ValkiOval » 30 March 2019, 10:53

Here's a video on the bug https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3SvbHwz6_8 (Sorry if I'm not allowed to post youtube links) So I tested this out on another PC and I can scroll the in-game server browser without the webpage scrolling. Could it be because I have installed a new GPU? (I installed it 2 weeks ago I think) GTX 1060 OC, and I installed the new drivers and uninstalled the old drivers from my other card (GT 630). I uninstalled flash player using the official uninstaller program and reinstalled it, cleared cookies multiple times, reinstalled chrome. still keeps doing it. I also resetted chrome in the advanced settings and chrome:flags too. maybe there's something in the chrome folder or gpedit.msc? Also like I said earlier since this didn't happen on my mom's PC that I tried it out on, I don't think anyone else is experiencing this, so taking that in mind this seems to be a browser/PC specific problem, I also tested it out with other flash games on coolbuddy.com and It didn't scroll, what's going on? :/ :nope: There's a demonstartion in that youtube link of what's going on. Also a minor secondary problem that I need help with (even though my ping is so low!) near the end of the video, thanks guys
Definitely not a recruit, been here since mid to late 2015, just haven't posted much on the forums since most of those times, until the join date on my forum profile. :D Love PB2 too

ValkiOval
Recruit

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 31 March 2019, 13:22

Topic moved to the right section.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Return to Bug Reporting Archive