Banned for what?

Banned for what?

Postby Alter Siren » 7 November 2018, 05:58

There has been an issue I had to deal with for about a few months now... I have no idea why I would get banned and clearly there is no real reason for it, it just says "Guess?" I found that the website is banned on my IP network meaning no matter which browser I use, it won't let me in, it would give the same issue problem... But I decided I would found way to go around that by researching how to get though blocked websites... So I googled it and it told me to download a VPN Proxy extension to my browser and it's completely free... So after that I checked "Plazma Burst 2" website and it worked... But then I decided to check multiplayer and then... This issue happens it tells me that when I log in or enter as guest it gives me this message on multiplayer "Your account disabled for some reason. Visit your profile for more information." So I did check my profile and all I saw was my profile and that's it, my profile didn't say anything about banned at all... So I am completely confused as I have no idea why this is happening to me... As if I was getting hacked again just like my old account... But no it's far worse... If I am such a unfortunate guy who gets hacked and banned for some stupid reasons I may just quit this whole non-sense game and never come back but I still would since I play this game for almost everyday cause my laptop is just not compatible for it's poor performance preventing me to play real "Fortnite" or any other similar high graphic game or something because of lag but not "Plazma Burst 2" cause it's amazing... Especially for map making and many user contents based things you can do... Even if I did had some kind of super performance laptop or PC I would still play "Plazma Burst 2" cause I like it the way it is and I like that the series is alive and all... I wouldn't give up as easily... And it's true...

Note: I haven't worked on my maps because of this issue and this thing was going on for a while, literally a long time... I had to do something about this issue and nope it can't keep happening...

What happened to screenshots...

I wasn't able to post screenshots form my computer files... I don't know how to post them form a computer files... Sorry about that... I hope that's enough information if not or you need screenshots I don't know to post them here because doesn't seems to want to work...

Just in case... More information because I wasn't able to bring the screenshots... But instead I copy and pasted this... But in game I wasn't able to do that copy when in multiplayer...

Oops :O

450 - Page will not be displayed (until forever)

This page is unavailable for you with following reason:
Guess?

You was not supposed to appear here, but if you are here, then seems something gone or made wrong.

[ Try again ]

Access error ID: 174575

Wednesday 7th of November 2018
Alter Siren
Recruit

Re: Banned for what?

Postby ZapruderFilm » 16 November 2018, 11:59

Hello. I will look into this for you.
ZapruderFilm

Left PB2 Staff to join Dark Clan.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Alter Siren » 16 November 2018, 21:03

Yeah, for my old access error ID.
Last edited by Alter Siren on 20 December 2018, 04:06, edited 1 time in total.
Alter Siren
Recruit

Postby ZapruderFilm » 17 November 2018, 12:03

Hi, that Error ID is invalid/expired, and I can't tell you much besides that.
ZapruderFilm

Left PB2 Staff to join Dark Clan.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby mrblake213 » 17 November 2018, 16:39

Isn't using a VPN to access PB2 while banned illegal since it would be ban evading?
People can still find help using the discord (and forums??) but I'm pretty sure using VPN in PB2 would cause problems.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Alter Siren » 17 November 2018, 21:34

I GET EVERYTHING AND PLEASE JUST REPLY SO I JUST DON'T END UP TALKING TO MYSELF.
I just think it says reason for banned is "Guess?" Because it's a fake IP used for VPNs or Proxy or just a invaild IP address that doesn't have a real IP and is fake.
I'm not banned for breaking rules in anyway since it just says "Guess?"
And the old access error ID has expired but later a NEW ONE HAS APPEARED! Look at the BOTTOM of the page to see the NEW ID.
And I if I want to access the website I have to use VPN or Proxy to unblock websites.
So this problem thing could be forever but turns out it's not really forever it expires sometimes or not cause I don't know.
Just a question is there a rule about using VPN or Proxy in Plazma Burst 2?
I wanted to know the explanation about this issue.
Last edited by Alter Siren on 20 December 2018, 04:03, edited 1 time in total.
Alter Siren
Recruit

Postby Incompetence » 17 November 2018, 21:45

Alter Siren wrote:Wait, what?
I am just not sure why it says reason for banned is "Guess?"
It doesn't give me a real reason why I am banned I wouldn't understand it.
And what do you mean by Error ID being invalid/expired?
And I wouldn't willing to use a Proxy VPN but I don't have any other choice since I don't have access to the PB2 Website.
So is this problem going to be forever for me is it unsolvable?
Just so I get in trouble for using a Proxy VPN, no I don't will to get in trouble for that.
Another thing I'm looking for explanation and problems about this.

using a VPN is risky here since a lot of IP addresses from VPNs are banned. you likely picked up one of these bans from using a VPN and landing on a banned IP address
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Alter Siren » 18 November 2018, 05:35

Nevermind I did used a VPN or PROXY before BANNED but I DIDN'T KNOW THE ISSUE WITH VPNs on PLAZMA BURST 2 WEBSITE.
TURNS OUT DON"T USE A VPN OR PROXY IF IT GIVES YOU A BANNED IP!
Last edited by Alter Siren on 20 December 2018, 03:57, edited 1 time in total.
Alter Siren
Recruit

Postby mrblake213 » 18 November 2018, 05:49

You should contact Eric Gurt via Discord or Twitter.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Alter Siren » 18 November 2018, 05:56

Oh but I don't have a Discord or Twitter.
So I don't know how that would work.

Turns out I do have somekind of a twitter account called Alterly Shadow.
But I don't use that account like completely.
Last edited by Alter Siren on 20 December 2018, 03:55, edited 1 time in total.
Alter Siren
Recruit

Postby Kostadin 8 » 18 November 2018, 07:47

Alter Siren wrote:Oh but I don't have a Discord or Twitter.
So I don't know how that would work.

then make one if youre willing to get unbanned
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Alter Siren » 18 November 2018, 21:01

Sorry for late reply but something happened yesterday and strangely enough I checked Plazma Burst 2 official website on my newest browser called Maxthon Cloud Browser and it didn't had a VPN Proxy enabled.
So because of this I didn't get the banned page.
It just loaded up on my real IP address.
Am I UN-banned?
So I just know what's happening is my banned just expired on me like right when I was about to solve this issue.
For unknown reasons the banned page didn't show me the expiry date, so I wasn't able to know when will it get expired.
Sorry for wasting time like this, I can't believe I had to go through all of this just for it to get expired which completely wasted the time like what a waste.
I completely removed and disabled my VPN Proxy.
Today I checked other browsers without using a VPN Proxy and I still have access to the website which means I'm basically UN-banned and it happened like unusually and without a trace.

Because of the old access error id becoming expired which is good BUT LATER GIVEN WITH ANOTHER ONE THAT IS NOT INVAILD OR EXPIRED!
Last edited by Alter Siren on 20 December 2018, 03:54, edited 1 time in total.
Alter Siren
Recruit

Postby Kostadin 8 » 20 November 2018, 22:28

Alter Siren wrote:Sorry for late reply but something happened yesterday and strangely enough I checked Plazma Burst 2 official website on my newest browser called Maxthon Cloud Browser and it didn't had a VPN Proxy enabled.
So because of this I didn't get the banned page.
It just loaded up on my real IP address.
Am I UN-banned?
So I just know what's happening is my banned just expired on me like right when I was about to solve this issue.
For unknown reasons the banned page didn't show me the expiry date, so I wasn't able to know when will it get expired.
Sorry for wasting time like this, I can't believe I had to go through all of this just for it to get expired which completely wasted the time like what a waste.
I completely removed and disabled my VPN Proxy.
Today I checked other browsers without using a VPN Proxy and I still have access to the website which means I'm basically UN-banned and it happened like unusually and without a trace.

try clearing the cache and cookies of your main browser (the one that you're banned on) if you don't know how, then just search on google.
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Alter Siren » 26 November 2018, 08:48

I realized everything that happened is that I log in and out a lot because of me having multiple accounts which could of caused this ban due to too many requests coming from my IP.
But then I dicided to wait until the access was available but then I ran out of patience after like months of waiting patiently that it given me access after I started to discuss this issue.
So I don't know what else to say.
And yes I don't see a banned page in any of my browsers.
However there is one browser that is called the Puffin browser which is a mobile browser that was transferred to Windows and it is a weird one but somehow said it compresses data form internet connection which actually increases game performance by a lot that I could just easily put my settings to ultra high and still runs fine and fast which is completely crazy but it also sets your pings very low depends on your settings in Plazma Burst 2 multiplayer which is something I call over powered.
But it also has a some kind of proxy server system in it that it also can change your IP and depends on where you live.
THIS PUFFIN BROWSER LOVES TO BANNED PEOPLE BY GIVEING YOU THE BANNED IP ADDRESS AND THUS GIVING YOU A BANNED ON YOUR REAL IP.
Last edited by Alter Siren on 20 December 2018, 03:53, edited 1 time in total.
Alter Siren
Recruit

Postby Alter Siren » 14 December 2018, 05:47

I HAVE GIVEN UP AND I JUST HAVE NO CHOICE OTHER THEN WAITING THIS CRAP UP OR LEAVE FOREVER.
GOODBYE!

BRAND NEW BANNED PAGE SHOWED UP ON MY REAL IP FOR MISUSED OF VPN PROXY DEVICE AND I HATE IT!
I LEARNED EVERYTHING AND NEXT TIME IF I DID GET UNBANNED I WOULD COMPLETELY REMOVE THE VPN PROXY DEVICE CAUSE THEY SUCK LIKE CRAP!

Oops
450 - Page will not be displayed (until forever)
This page is unavailable for you with following reason: Guess?
You was not supposed to appear here, but if you are here, then seems something gone or made wrong.
Access error ID: 176597 <-------- BRAND NEW ACCESS ERROR ID FOR MISUSED VPNs AND THIS TIME IT'S NOT INVAILD OR EXPIRED TRUST ME, IT'S VAILD UNLESS IT'S EXPIRED SOMEHOW?!
Friday 14th of December 2018

JUST SCREW THIS CRAP I'M JUST DONE AND UPSET.
Alter Siren
Recruit

Postby Alter Siren » 22 December 2018, 04:02

Aw f*** it's EVEN WORSE.
IT LITERATELY CHANGED, THERE'S LITERATELY NO WAY FOR ME TO COME BACK!
IT CHANGED FORM ID:176597 to 176774 AND I'M NOT KIDDING!
IT'S Access error ID: 176774 NOW!
IF THIS IS JUST GOING TO BE UNSOLVED THEN F*** ME CAUSE F*** THIS S*** CRAP!
GO ON LEAVE ME DEAD FOREVER, JUST F*** THIS GAME I'M DONE!

Sorry but unfortunately I might be discontinued until unknown or until PB2.5/3 comes or I'm DEAD FOREVER!

AND I"M NOT GOING TO SAY A SINGLE WORD FOR YEARS NOW IN THE FUTURE TRUST ME!
AND I HATE THAT THE IDEA OF AUTO-BANNING PEOPLE IS SO F***ING STUPID BECAUSE IT BECAME A PROBLEM TO ME NOW!

I could come back so this may not be the end of me.
I may come back sooner by doing something because you're not willing to help me so I'll do it myself.
Alter Siren
Recruit

Postby Civil-Lite » 22 December 2018, 04:59

I’m pretty sure the only possible reasonable option you have left right about now is to contact Eric Gurt in order to resolve your problem of becoming banned every now and then. Honestly though, this isn’t even worth a triple post. Just don’t use VPNs or Proxies in the future and you'll be fine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby Alter Siren » 22 December 2018, 07:35

I will not wanting to use VPNs or Proxies either way but turns out because PB2 website is banned for me then in order for me to access the blocked sites I have to use a device that got me banned in the first place. On second thought because VPNs and Proxies can banned you can you actually reverse the banned by giving the access though VPNs and Proxies and then turn it off and refreshing in order to reset the blocking into unblocking. It might be hard though and a cheatty way.
Alter Siren
Recruit

Return to Bug Reporting Archive