Problems publishing posts

Problems publishing posts

Postby HoTSword » 12 July 2018, 15:58

Hi guys! Today I just want to know if one of you can solve this problem. I do not think that my internet is the cause of all this because mine is broadband is not wireless and it is super good to download open pages in an instant the only thing I want to resolve is that when I publish a post before I left this message: View your published post and with that I could post my post instantly but now I get this and I want the other before it is not because it only says this: Return to the last forum visited. and when I get that I can not see my post is published but I can not see it myself in the topic. The others can see it because I already realized but because I do not? and it bothers me a little because how is it going to be possible that something that I publish myself can not see.
Spoiler: Show More
It is like a man who has children with his wife but it is impossible to see them and he has to wait for days to see them. :( :(
That what is happening with my post is visible to others but not to me. I just want this message to appear: View your published post. but never this: Return to the forum last visited. My posts are published and I can not see it in the topic but the others do? If you know how you can help me with this problem please tell me below and if you answered before and I could not answer or see it is because I could not see my post in the topic and certainly to get me with that stupid message: Return to the forum last visited. I have to wait for days ... I just want to recover this so that I can see my posts instantly: View your published post. If anyone knows how to solve this problem please tell me the solution below please.

HoTSword
Recruit

Return to Bug Reporting Archive